Chapter 48

John P.O.V
I don't know why Nicole is stressing about my mom coming my mom likes Nicole or pretends to anyway. Nicole doesn't know but my mom hates her. She thinks Nicole is going after my money. I have to beg her to be nice to Nicole because I know Nicole. She would stress herself out trying to make mom like her. Mom haven't seen Nicole ever since the break up and even before she pretended to be nice to Nicole. But my mom has seen Anthony when I went to Boston and took him since Nicole had to visit her family and couldn't take him because Anthony was to young. The good thing is I convinced mom to let Nicole have our family bracelet for the woman who are getting married. I was shocked she said yes even though it took three days. I just hope that mom can be civil with Nicole at least for my sake. Mom is staying for a month. I heared moving around coming upstairs. "What the hell." I whispered and got up and went upstairs. I went in the guess room and saw Nicole moving around the mini dresser. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked her crossing my arms. She stopped and looked up. "Oh I'm just moving the dresser in front of the bed I know that's how your mom likes it." She said and then continued going pushing it against the wall. "You know you don't have to do all of this for my mom right she would've been fine with it." I said lying. No she wouldn't she would refuse to sleep in there I'm just trying to make her feel better. "I know but I haven't seen her in so long and I just want to prove to her that I can be a good wife to you and that I really love you." She says with an exhausted look in her brown eyes. She wraps her arms around my waist and lays her head on my chest as I wrap my arm around her stroking her hair. "You don't need to prove anything to her, it doesn't matter if she doesn't like you, because I love you and whatever she does or says cannot break us apart." I said kissing her forehead. We stayed like that for 3 minutes until I found out she fell asleep. Damn, she must really tired herself out for my mom. One of the reasons why I love her. I carefully picked her up bridal style and carried her to our bedroom and laid her down. I slowly took off her shirt and her shoes and pants and unclipped her choker and changed her in a tank top and shorts and kissed her head softly. "Good night princess." I whispered. I took off my shirt and got in the bed with her and slowly placed her in my arms and stared at her sleeping beauty. She looks so peaceful like she is having the most happiest dream ever. I just hope mom won't go hard on her......