Chapter 15

I turned to see it was.....Randy! "Randy what the duck are you doing!?" I said shouting. "You want to get revenge on John right?" He asked looking at me. I nodded confused on why he knows this. "Well you got it." He said. suddenly I was pushed into a rough kissed by Randy. I kissed him back knowing if it was fake. Randy was pushed off me and punched by a jealous John. "John with the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled at him about to walk to Randy to check on him but was dragged away by to a small corner. "John-!" I cut off by his lips smashing to mine. I instantly pushed him back. "John what are doing I dont love you anymore.....I like Randy!" I said out of blue. He looked shocked. "So your saying your completely over me and your totally in love in Randy?" He said not by it. "Y-yes." I said crossing my arms. He slowly pulled me closer by the waist as his lips kissed my neck making me shiver. He misses me up closer to my ear and began sucking on my ear lobe. I couldn't help but moan. "Mmm..." I hate that he knows my weakness. I could feel his smirk against my ear. He continured kissing and sucking my neck making me moan the whole time. "Let's take this fun to somewhere more private." He whispered sexily in my ear. I don't know what got in to me but I nodded blushing. He took me to his house more like mansion. As soon as we walked in he slammed me against the wall and started kissing me rough which was 10x's better than Randy. He moved done into my neck and slowly started unzip my jumper about a inch until I stopped him coming back to my senses. "Wait what are I am doing you doing we can't do this it's wrong." I whispered as he kissed my gently on my lips while pulling my jumper completely off.. "Nicole you belong to somebody who treats you better than Randy and that person is me." He said whispering. I felt his hands slip into my panties and massage my soaked v@gina and slowly inserted me. I gasp at the feeling and leaned my head against the wall. "John.." I moaned. He kissed me on the lips as he inserted another finger into my v@gina. "Ahhhh..." He pumped his huge fingers faster and faster by the second making me pant. He goes even more faster making me ready to explode. "John......I'm.....about to......cum." I said panting. "Cum for me baby." He said into my ear going faster. Within a second I cut on his fingers as I let out a breath. He slips his hands out and such his fingers in my mouth making me taste myself. He goes back to my lips down to my neck and stop when he is eye to eye with my chest covered by my bra. I get him unbuckle it and through across the room. He looked at my boobs and then begin to suck on one. "Oh John..." I moan as I run my hand through his hair. He carries me up the stairs and into his room laying me on his bed now sucking on the other one. I kissed down my stomach and finally went down to my clot. He removes the panties slowly and spreads my legs and bend down between them. I felt him breathing on my flit for the past minuet trying to tease me. "Ugh John." I groaned as my body shaked for need and as I grab the covers panting. Finally I felt a warm tongue came in contact. He licked me hungrily making me moan like crazy. He grabs on to my thighs and continue licking me. I cum more. And opened my eyes to see John already shirtless and taking off his pants. He takes off his boxers and his huge dick sprung out. In one spot second I felt him in me thrusting into me like a pro. "John!! Faster!!!" I moaned. He pick me up but continue thrusting in me and out put me against the wall. "Oh my Fuck!! Yes Papi!!" I yelled as I scratch his back making him groan......That was just the beginning.