Chapter 49

Nikki P.O.V
My eyes fluttered opened and landed on a empty space beside me. John must be picking up his mom. JOHN MUST BE PICKING UP HIS MOM!!! I'm not even dresses yet or get Anthony dressed yet! I threw the covers off of me and ran into Anthony's nursery and saw Anthony reaching for Teddy standing up in his crib. "Morning Bubba." I said to him kissing his cheek. "Teddy!" Anthony pointed to Teddy bouncing eagerly. I picked up Anthony from his nursery and sat him by Teddie. "Good morning Teddy." I said petting him making him come towards us. "Teddy!" Anthony said petting him. Teddy jumped on Anthony legs only with two feet with him sitting down. I let Anthony play  with Teddy for a little. "Okay Anthony time for you to take a bath." I said getting up. "No Teddy!" He yelled pulling Teddy closer to him. "Anthony you can play with him afterwards baby." I said. "No Teddy now!" He screamed. I lost my patience and picked him and he started crying trying to get out of my grip. I changed him out of his pj's which was a struggle because he kept on fighting me. I quickly took him a shower that involved a lot of screaming and crying. I got him out which made him stop and put lotion on him and changed him into some clothes he had to look nice for his mi  mi. That's what Anthony called her.

Once I was done I put him on the floor and walked him and teddy to the living room

Once I was done I put him on the floor and walked him and teddy to the living room. They sat on the floor and Anthony continued to play him. Anthony truly loves Teddy and so do I. I sat the baby moniter beside them and ran upstairs. "Okay!" I said to myself. I ran the hot water in the shower and got in washed my body. I got out and put on white lace bra and underwear. I did my my hair straight and makeup and changed into the outfit I picked out.

 I did my my hair straight and makeup and changed into the outfit I picked out

I sprayed some channel perfume on me and put on my white heels. I looked in the mirror checking how I look until I heard the doorbell. Their here! I ran down stairs with Anthony staring at me weirdly. I went to the door and smooth out my clothes and took a deep breath and opened the door. I smiled when it revealed Carol and John. "Carol!" I said opening the door wider and she walked in with John behind. "Hello Nikki." She says with a strained smiled. I hugged her as she patted me on the back. I pulled away. Yeah that's as nice as she can get towards me but I call her sweet because she is and the first time we met it was worst. "Mi mi!" Anthony said standing up. "Oh Anthony!" Carol said as Anthony ran up to her hugging her. She picked him up and hugged him back. "How is mi mi's grand baby boy?" She says still hugging him. One of the reasons I always like to keep with Carol is because she adores Anthony like my mom and Anthony loves her and I can't break that. "So, Carol I prepared a room for you upstairs." I said pointing up there as she shook her head. "Oh no need for that I'm staying at the San Diego grand hotel." She says with a clear to see fake smile. Well all that hard work was for nothing. "Uhhh well Mom have you ate we could go out and eat somewhere." John said placing a hand on my waist. A real smile came across Carol's face. "That would be lovely John." She says. "Roof!" Teddy barked and Carols face became startled. "What was that?" She asked looking at me startled. "Oh that is our new dog Teddy." I said Anthony was 8 feet away from us and teddy ran towards him. "You keep a dog in the house?" She asks me in disgust. "Yeah John gave it to Anthony on his birthday yesterday." I said with a smile. Carol looked at John shocked. "You bought that mut here?" Yeah so Carol hates dogs for some odd reason and I bet she hates that it is in the house. "That mut is Teddy mother and yes I did Anthony always loved to watch dogs so I did." He said as she looked at him more shocked. "So you bought a dog here where the place can need a little more cleaning up." She says and I raised an eyebrow and clearly John saw because he pulled me to him more further and rubbed circles on my waist he knows that calms me down. "Mom..." John said warningly shooting daggers at her. "Umm well where should we go to eat I'm starving." I said trying to break the ice between them. "Hop!" Anthony shouted. "Then I guess how about IHOP?" John asked his mother. "Sure." She said. "Hold on I just have to feed Teddy and then we could go." I said and John nodded. I went in the kitchen and put dog food out and water. I washed my hands and dried them and walked back to the living room and saw John holding Anthony. I grabbed my channel black purse and walked to them. "Ready?" John asked me holding out for my hand. I grabbed and nodded. All four of us walked out the door and walked to the car. I was going to sit in the front but... "Oh Nikki were you going to sit here?" Carol asked innocently as John glared at her. I shooked my head with a fake smile. "No you're fine Carol I have to strap Anthony up anyway." I said going in the back seat grabbing Anthony from John and sliding in the car. Stay calm only one month Nikki which is 31 days! Ugh!!!!! Kill me now!!!!