Chapter 59

Nikki P.O.V
"Oh Nikki your going to look so beautiful." Brie says putting on her heels watching me get my makeup done. "Thank you." I said. Today is the day. It's my wedding day. The day I get married to my man John Cena. After all the things we been through it all leads to this to a happy ending. "Nikki you hair and Makeup looks beautiful." Nattie said joining Brie. "Uhh you guys are making me anxious I cant wait to see it." I sajd smiling with my eyes closed. "Okay Ms. Garcia I'm all done." The makeup artist said taking off the cape. I smiled at my make up and hair that captured my eyes.

 I smiled at my make up and hair that captured my eyes

"Wow it's beautiful." I said smiling in the mirror. "Wait till you out put on your gown." Brie said squealing. She pulled out the dress and I slowly get up. "Let's do this." I said. Brie unzip it and Nattie came and helped me step into it and zipped it back up. "Okay take a look." Brie said sking at me with tears in her eyes. I looked in the mirror and gasped.

 I looked in the mirror and gasped

Tears swell up in my eyes. "Wow guys I'm getting married." I said as a tears went fell on the floor from eyes. "Yeah now stop crying before you ruin your makeup." Nattie said chuckling. I laughed and dried my eyes. "Come on let's go show the girls how you look." Brie said grabbing my hand. She opened the next door to where the girls are getting dressed and we walked in. "Oh Nikki." The girls said smiling at me. They all talked at the same time about how great I looked.
"Hey I'm not the only one who looks good." I said smiling at them. My bridesmaids and my mom and Carol. They all look so beautiful.
Brie