Chapter 31

Nikki P.O.V
So right now I'm getting ready for my dinner sorta date with John and feeling really anxious about his news you can tell because I said that a million times. So to calm myself down I took a nice steaming hot shower to call my nerves. I put on my lace red bra and panties and put on lotion on my legs and wrapping my robe around me. I did my hair which was a pony tail and a bang and makeup carefully since John is taking me to a five star Japanese restaurant. I picked out an outfit black dress that stops about to my knee and white pumps.

I spared some perfume on me but not to much and grabbed my black hand bag

I spared some perfume on me but not to much and grabbed my black hand bag. I walked down stairs and found John waiting for me with my momma having Anthony in her lap. "Hey momma." I said to her coming to hug her. "Hi honey." She said. "Thanks for keeping Anthony tonight so me and John can get away." I said to her. "You are very welcome and have fun not to much fun." She said jokingly. I gasped at her dirty joke. "Mom!" I said with a whiney voice. She laughed, I turned to John and smiled about how handsome. "You look gorgues baby." He said pulling me towards him and kissing my lips. "Thank you don't look bad yourself." I shrugging playfully. "Ready?" He asked holding his hand out. I place my small hand in his big hand. "Ready." I said with a reassuring smile that didn't show my teeth. We walked to the door hand in hand. "Bye mom! Bye Anthony be a good boy for nanna!" I said then blowing him kiss walking out the door with John behind me. We walked to the garage and he grabbed the controller and opened it only to reveal six expensive cars that shine bright. My jaw dropped at all of his cars. Even though I'm his girlfriend I never seen all of John's cars all of his cars looked like they cause a million dollars or more. "Okay seriously how much do you get paid for working at WWE to have all of these cars." I said staring at all of the beautiful cars before me. "Well since I'm the face of WWE I can kinda get any car I want." He said. I walked to his keys that was in a case. I gasped and grabbed a random key. "Can I drive your car!?!" I said excitedly with a wide smile. His eyes widen as he walked over to me. "No no no no these cars are high quality luxury cars and very difficult to drive." He said grabbing the key out of my hand. John is major obsessed with cars and very protective about his cars and never let anybody drive his car ever. I shrugged "It was worth a shot." I said as if it was no big deal but hey at least I was the first person to ask him that question. "How about you picked the car you want to ride." He said doing a hand guesture to the cars. My smiled came back to my face. I walked around picking which car I want until I finally picked a car. "How about this one?" I asked pointing to the black bugatti. "Good choice." John said grabbing the key that goes with the car. He opened the door for me being the gentlemen he is and got in the car. John pulled out of the drive way slowly and once we were on the road John spead on the having my grab on free arm for my life. "John what are you trying to kill us!" I said yelling with my heart beating with intensity. "I'm only going 65." John said laughing at my being startled. I turned to him and gave him a death glare which made him quickly stop laughing put his lips in a straight line. I took a breath out trying relax. After that scary drive we finally got there. John went out the car and opened the door for me and helped me out. We walked in hand in hand and a waitress lead us to our table. "Hello my name is Aiko I will be your waiter today." She said with her full Japanese accent. We placed in our order to the Waitress annd she left going into the kitchen I assume. "So you said you had something you wanted to tell me?" I asked putting my champagne glass down on the table. A nervous smile went on his handsome face showing those cute dimples of his. "Yeah...so I got a role for the movie Trainwreck." He said. I gasped at the news with wide eyes. "Babe that's huge this is a big opportunity for your career! I'm so proud of you." I said smiling at him grabbing his hand. He flinched for some odd reason. "But we will be filming in Washington D.C." My smiled instantly dropped. Washington is all the way across the country from San Diego and John will be away from not only me but Anthony on the other side of the Country. "Oh." I said looking down shocked by the news. "But it can't be that bad how long will you be gone?" I said hoping for a bright side for a situation. "Well they only need me there for three months." He said hesitantly. I looked down already knowing how I'm going to feel when he leaves. "Which is not that bad usually it would take a year." He said cheer me up which really didn't help. "I know Jon three months is a long time and plus you're going to miss out on Anthony's first birthday." I was getting emotional about John not going to be there for Anthony's first birthday. Ever since I found out I was pregnant I was worried about John not being there for Anthony for his most biggest moments and now all that worry is coming back and it is something I don't like. John got up from is sit and came to sit by me and wrapped me in his huge arms. I suddenly felt a tear fell out my eye. I lifted my head to make me come come eye to eye with him and wiped my tear. "Nicole, not even a hurricane can keep me from missing my son's birthday." He said kissing my lips tenderly and gently. I pulled back and rested my head on John's shoulder. ''So when do you leave?" I asked him. "Two days after WrestleMania." He saif wrapping his arm around my waist. Right I forgot all about WrestleMania this whole thing got me so anxious I forgot all about it, but how can I not forget about the biggest night of my life!! And plus the first match me and John will be in!! We enjoyed the rest of our night with full bellies and taking some leftovers that can last two days with us and went straight to sleep after making Anthony.