Chapter 3

Nikki P.O.V
I opened my eyes to a very blurry vision. "Woah." I mutter as I lift myself up but a wet cloth fell on ny lap and as my vision came back I saw that I was in the locker room. I jerk up and rush to the bathroom and into a stall as I pick my guts out and felt somebody lift my hair. I choked up on throw up but stop and stood straight again and turned around to see Nattie. "Nicole you okay?" She asked me with concern. I groaned and held my head. "Yeah it just I have a really bad headache." I said as I close my eyes. "We have been trying to reach the hospital all day you probably need to go to the emergency room." She said running back walking me to the lockeroom "I can take you if you want me to I don't have a match today." Nattie said "Aww thank you but where is Brie and John." I asked her "Brie is at hair and makeup getting ready for a match and John is about to go in match." She said. I was hoping John would take me or Brie but I guwas to important to wait on them. "Okay I guess let's go." I say grabbing my purse and walking out with Nattie. I don't feel so bad about it Nattie is one of my best friends and is kinda like my sister. We got into her car and she turned it on. "How did you pass out anyway?" She asked as she began driving. "I honestly don't know I was just talking to John and my eyes rolled to tge back of my head and I lost my balance and just passed out all of a sudden." I say fiddling with my fingers. "And you were throwing up Nicole is it possible that you maybe.....pregnant." She asked. I turn in the passenger seat "No no I can't be." I say freaking out. "Okay calm down we don't know for sure so let's just wait until we get there." She said looking at me back and forth from the road. It was silent the whole way back. What if I am pregnant I would be over the moon exited to have a baby with John but it's different now. We haven't been the same before his ex girlfriend came to WWE and that scares me." "Nicole...Nicole....Nicole!" I snap out of my thought and saw we were there. I got out with my heart beating as we walked in. I looked around and saw a whole lot of pregnant women sitting down in chairs. I go up there and signed in and went to the chairs and sat down by Nattie. "So are you happy about having a fifty percent chance of you know being pregnant?" She asked as she leaned her head into her hand. "I mean I am exited about it to have the idea of me having the name mom but now that it just hits me it's like omg I might be a mother and that scares the shit out me and it's like I'm not going to be able to do the same things I do now." I explained as she nodded "Nicole it will seem scary in the beginning but all that is going to go away because when you hold that little baby in your arms all you're going to feel is joy." The door opened and a women with black hair tan skin came out "Nicole Garcia." She called as I got up and she smiled and I smiled back as we walked to a doctor's room. I sat down on in the bed as she pulled out a clip board. "Hi are you Ms. Garcia?" "I'm good thank you." I replied "Okay so what's going on?" She asked. "Um just today I passed out out of no where bad  puked everywhere and I missed my period a week off." I tell her. "Okay so what we will do is run some test." She ran some test over me and which really didn't take that long and she left to go see the results. I waited for five minutes until she finally came back. "Ms. Garcia I will now tell you the results are you ready." I nodded taking a deep breath "Ms. Garcia.......