Chapter 11

I stood there waiting for him to say something and he didn't he just stood there silent which made me more nervous. "So, when you told me you were pregnant you weren't lying?" He asked me. I shook my head. "Nicole I don't know what to say." He said looking down at Anthony. "I'm really truly sorry for everything maybe if I wasn't a jerk I would have been there for you but instead I was with Eve." He said still staring at Anthony. "John it's up to if you want to stay and be there for Anthony but Anthony is going to need a father and a mother and he already has a mother he just need a father to be there for him." I say also looking at Anthony sleep peacefully with laying on John's muscle. "Nicole I will be there for him every step of the way but I also want something else." He said as I still didn't have the guts to look at him. "Who?" I asked him not looking at him. "You." My head shot up from the response from John with my heart beating. "What." I said with a sign of weakness. Awww fuck!! He smirked as he saw my sign in weakness. If he thinks he can get me that easy than he is mighty wrong. "John I can forgive but I can't forget you believed some chick over me and you physically hurted me and I don't know if I can trust you anymore as a couple." I said emotionless. "Nikki it was a long time ago look I know I should have never hurted you I was really stupid and I am really sorry." I felt butterflies as he have that speech. But I couldn't trust him not now at least and I'm going to make him work for it.