Chapter 21

I widen my eyes at the she devil that stood before me. "Oh if it isn't Nikki Bella." She said with a fake smile. I glare at her warningly. "Eve." I said in a bored tone. "Well who is this little thing." She said in disgust looking at Anthony is had his hand in his mouth. I took his hand out of his mouth. "This little 'thing' is my son Anthony John Garcia Colace Cena also known as John Cena." I said smiling sarcastically as her fake smile dropped. "So he is John's son?" She said pointing to him in disbelief. I nod my head yes with a innocent look. "Oh hard to believe that last time when you said that to him when you were whoring around and probably ended up with a bastard baby." She said laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world. I was going to fire back but didn't when I felt a arm sneak around my waist to make Eve stopped lauging. "John." She said smile pushing me out the way from John's hold. John took a deep breath. "Hello Eve." He said hesitantly with a forced smile. "So, how is life treating ya?" She said twirling her hair, I rolled my eyes and glanced at Anthony something I always do when something bad happens. "You know life has been very well because I got my little man Anthony and the love of my life who is the sparkle of my eye Nicole." He said looking at me making my heart flutter. He always makes weak with that little phrase he says about me being the sparkle of his eye. I smile at him. "Well glad to see you're loving your life....Oh Nikki I forgot to tell you Nattie was looking for you in the bathroom she said it was a emergency." She said glaring at me. I nodded. "John can you watch Anthony for me please." I said handing him the boy wants to play and crawl. I walked to the bathroom but didn't know Eve was following me. She grabbed my arm and pulled me in. "He may says that you are the love of his life but trust I can see that is just bullshit and he really wants to be with me. Just a warning I will do anything to get what's mine" She said with obsession in her voice. I simply chuckled at her sentence. "Don't get ahead of yourself and get your feelings hurt." I said then walked out leaving her shocked. I saw the Ceremony was starting and sat where I saw John was sitting with Anthony. I walked over and sat at the seat quietly. "Is everything okay?" John asked. I smiled at him and kissed on the lips and laid my head on his shoulder with Anthony head on his chest and enjoyed the Ceremony.