Chapter 19

I got out the car and said bye to Brie and opened the door. I walked in to see Anthony crawling around the floor playing with his toys with a passy fire in his mouth and John on the lap top. Apparently the didn't hear me walk in over the loud T.V. so I spoke up. "Hey Johnny." I said to him smiling. For some odd reason he quickly shut the lap top and turned around with a nervous smile. "Hey baby." He said pulling me close and kissing me softly. I smiled as I pulled letting go of the whole nervous thing. I sat the dress and walked to Anthony and picked him up and kissed him on the cheek. "Hi baby boy." I said as he smiled with his passy fire in his mouth. I sat on the couch with him lap and me playing with him with John beside, but something caught my attention on the T.V. "Tomorrow! What you all been waiting for! The 2017 Hall of Fame with Eve Torres coming to the special Event that you don't want to miss! Tomorrow Live 9:00 on U.S.A. I sigh and turn the T.V. as they were about to interview Eve. "So...Eve is coming back it looks like." I said awkwardly bouncing Anthony on my lap with him making his baby noise and smiling without a care in a world. John sighs "Nicole don't worry what happened back then will never happen again because you're the only sparkle that catches my eye." He said romantically. I smiled at him. "Promise?" I asked with hope in my brown eyes. "Promise." He said leaning in and giving me a gentle passionate kiss. But someone joined with a wet slobbery kiss on my cheek. I pulled back already knowing who it was causing me and John to laugh looking at mini John smiling at me with his toy keys in his hands. Even if Eve does show up nothing could go wrong even if she does trie to steal John right.....