Chapter 54

Nikki P.O.V
3 days later everyone has started to run around for me and John's big wedding. It's kinda fun planning your dream wedding it just gives me the tingles when I think about it. Me and John are really committed about this. And I can tell because today Me, Paige, and Nattie are going cake tasting. I wanted to go with John but he said I should at least have my best friends help with the wedding which was really sweet he thought about my friends. Right now the girls and I are driving to the Jennywenny bakery that my wedding planner recommended for us. "I am so excited to try differents cakes." Paige said in the back seat. "Of course you are cakes are sixty four percent of your diet." Nattie said. "And I'm not ashamed of it either." Paige said and I laughed. "I'm a little scared to be tasting cakes because I took a huge break from sheets because I eat them all the time." I said. "Then you totally need this right now think how pretty your wedding cake is going to look." Nattie said dreamingly. "I know our wedding planner said that this place has five stars ever since 2012." I said biting my lip. "Nikki you should have like a nice 4 layer cake." Paige said. "That's what I have been thinking and it has to be layers." I said thinking. "Just imagine if John spreaded cake all over your face." Nattie said laughing with Paige laughing also. I rolled my eyes playfully thinking about it. "That is so John Cena of him." I said shaking my head. "We're here!" Nattie said squealing the car on park. It was really fun trying different cakes some cakes I never heard of. Mushmellow cake. It was surprisingly good. "That was the best time of my life!" Nattie said starting the car. "I know I didn't know they had that much flavors for cakes." I said shocked. "I think that why they are the best bakery in town." Paige said sitting back. My phone ringed and i saw it was Brie. "Hello." I said into the phone. "Hey so John went to go train with Eva again." Brie said getting straight to the point. Nattie looked at me strangely while driving. "What do you mean he went to go train with Eva he said that Carrono needed him to do a interview." I said confused. "Well when I stopped by there he said Brie can you watch Anthony I need to go train with Eva and I didn't question him I just said yes like he just left." She said. "Okay I got to go." I said. "Okay bye." I hung up the phone upset as can be. "Why would he not tell me he had to train with Eva?" I asked the girls. "Yeah that's very weird." Paige said. "What are you going to do?" Nattie asked glancing at me while driving. "I dont know I'm just going to ask why did he lie to me?" I said and looked through the window. I don't know what's going on with John but now I just feel like I can't trust him anymore....

ToxicNena oh-uh what is happening between John and Eva? And by the way thank you for the vote for 16 and pregnant....by the player let's see if we can get more viewers and votes!