"You wish," I said leaning back on the door trying to create space between us.

"You sure," He challenged his warm breath on my neck now.

I involuntarily closed my eyes, trying to calm my heart rate. Why does my heart rate pick up anytime he was near? I had to put my plan into action now before I lose myself. I opened my eyes to meet his honey-colored ones. They were drawing me in. I quickly looked away and licked my lips. His eyes moved to my lips and I could tell, that action was affecting him as his eyes glaze over with lust.

Perfect! That was the distraction I wanted to create. I used my right hand to turn the knob, using my back to enter quickly.

"In your dreams," I riposted shutting the door in his face as he stumbles backward,
hurriedly locking the door before he busts in.

I laughed heartily, happy that I was able to trick him to get access to the laundry room.

"Raquel open the door!" Michael commanded banging on the door. I need to wash my things.

"Sorry son, I need to wash mine too," I shouted back in glee.

"This isn't over Raquel," He threatened.

"Bring it on," I retorted.
I started washing when I heard his retreating footsteps.

*******
Nelly's place was comfy and nice. I haven't been to her apartment since she moved out of her old place. I could tell she has some good news to share since she couldn't stop smiling.

"Girl wats up," I asked out of curiosity.

"Just guess," She urged.

"You know am not good with that so tell me and stop keeping me in suspense," I whined.

"OK. Tony proposed to me!" She squealed showing me her finger.

"The ring is beautiful," I said in admiration.

"I know right," She affirmed.

"A second am going to grab water," Nelly excused herself.

"Earth to Raquel," Nelly said snapping her fingers in front of me. She has returned from the kitchen and I didn't even notice.

"What is bothering you?" She asked concerned now.

"Michael," I said using my hands to gesture in a quote in the air.

Nelly told me to ignore his actions since he was my stepson, so I had to be the bigger person and try to have a cordial relationship with him. I made her aware it wasn't just about him being rude to me. That wasn't the issue since I was used to that behavior. I told her about our make-out session by the pool on her birthday and the wet dream I had about him this morning. Raquel watched me with an open mouth trying to process the information I was revealing.

"Holy shit!" She cussed after telling her everything.

"You need to put your shit together." She admonished.

"He is your stepson for Christ's sake. I know he is hot,  sexy, and all that, but you need to resist him," She stated in agitation.

"You think I don't know that," I responded looking at her with a sad face.

"Just come here," She opened her arms pulling me into a hug.

"We are in this together OK," She comforted patting my back.

She eventually asks what my relationship with my husband was like. Delving deep into our sex life. I answered all her questions in honesty, trying to reach a definite solution together.

Nelly suggested I have to spark up my sex life with my husband. Since to her, I was not getting the satisfaction I needed, which was the underlying issue she diagnosed. We were going lingerie shopping on Monday. Which was the first step in saving my marriage as she put it?

I headed back home after spending three hours with Nelly. Talking with her has set my soul free. Now I have a clear solution to my problem. I thanked my stars for having a friend like Nelly. I suddenly bumped into someone on the staircase,  pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Watch out!" Michael's caution was too late since I had already slipped due to the impact of the bump.

His hands shot out to wrap around me protectively, as we both tumble down the stairs. We landed with me on top with his hands still around me. I heard him groan in pain as I lift my head to look at him staring into his eyes.

"Are you going to stand up or continue staring?" He questioned in irritation.

I paled when memories of this morning's wet dream came flooding into my mind.
This is just how it started. Is it a déjà vu?  I wondered.

What do you think about the laundry room scene?
Did  Nelly give a proper diagnosis?

Remember to vote and comment!!!