Chapter 54: Girlfriend Deal pt.1

Taehyung's P.O.V

My alarm went off as it hits 8:00. Today, Y/N has no school and so we're going on a trip! To the amusement park, she loves amusement parks, I remember last time I saw her at the amusement park buying couple shirts with me, ah.. good times. She's so cute. Maybe this time we can buy couple bracelets! Or hoodies cause she prefers hoodies over crop tops and joggers besides jean. She's such a boy, but so cute! I need to get ready though, I need to go wake her up and get her ready. I got ready into my outfit, which is a pair of black jeans and a black T-shirt and my black cap, and of course my black jet shoes. I'm done! Now I need to go wake my princess up! 

*Knock Knock* 

Y/N: Yes-- WHOA! Why are you all dressed up? Going somewhere without me? 

Taehyung: No pabo. If I was to go then I wouldn't even tell you, but nope I'm going with you so I came to wake you up so we can go together. 

Y/N: To where? 

Taehyung: Whaa did my pabo really forget? No school?

Y/N: Sooo..? 

Taehyung: That means we are going to the...

Y/N: What? 

Taehyung: IShhh do you want to go or not? 

Y/N: Okay okay whatever. Let me dress up first. 

Taehyung: No. 

Y/N: What?! Why not? Weren't you the one who just now fussing about me getting ready and not letting me know where we're going? 

Taehyung: I mean yeah that was me. But you can't dress without me. 

Y/N: WHAT THE FUCK KIM TAEHYUNG?! 

She then quickly covered her chest as she immediately blush, I did not mean anything bad okay. 

Y/N: Yah YOU PREV!!! 

Taehyung: No- I didn't mean it like that! I was saying--

Y/N: How else is it then? WHAT ELSE DO YOU MEAN BY SAYING THAT?! 

Taehyung: Yah be quiet! Let me finish!

Y/N: *gasp* OMG! You're planning to rape me huh?! 

Taehyung: No-- NO-- never! 

Low-key will...

Taehyung: I was trying to say, I'll help you pick an outfit, okay? 

Y/N: ..... okay fine. But no looking, okay? 

Taehyung: Yes, ma'ma.

I smile brightly as I was ready to choose an  outfit for her so we can look like an couple. 

We got to her room and I can smell her scent, I'll miss this.

Y/N: Okay choose. 

Taehyung: Right now? 

Y/N: Well I mean I can go back to sleep for another hour if you--

Taehyung: Okay, okay, wait. 

I bend done to go find her a outfit. After searching for a while I finally found something perfect! I found her a pair of blue jeans and a black shirt that says 'fuck off' and a black and red flannel that she will by wearing around her waist and her makeup? NOPE! She don't wear any!