Chapter 32: Jimin pt.2

We both fell on top of each others... But I was bottom and he was top.

Jimin: You're so beautiful...

Wait what the hell? Shit! I don't want to be in this kind of situation right now, aishh! Excuse, excuse, excuse!

Y/N: Jimin move.. my arm hurts.

Jimin: Ohh.. sorry..

He got off me, and scratched his head while looking around like a kid that is trying to act like nothing happened. This boy.

Jimin: Umm Y/N---

* ring tone *

Jimin's phone start ringing, and he answered it.

Jimin: Hello?

...

I wonder who called him, and who is he talkimg to right now, he sounds so happy. 

Jimin: Oh hi, Mina! What you doing?

...

As soon as I heard her name, my heart stopped beating for a moment. ' why is he so happy when she calls or when she's around? '

Jimin: Hangout?.. that's sounds fun!

...

Jimin: Okay! Yeah sure, we can have a party here.

...

Jimin: Okay, I'll be there in ten! Hehe, okay bye see you in a bit babe!

He hung up the phone and a smile ran across his face.. a werid smile though... what is he thinking right now?..

Jimin: Ima go somewhere.. I'll be back in a bit.

Y/N: Where are you going?

Jimin; Just mind your own business! And don't follow me.

Y/N: If you go to the store... buy me sweets..

Jimin: You don't deserve it..

When he said that my heart broked into pieces, and I didn't know what to do, but let him leave.

And he left... which now I'm so confused and kinda broken. We just had a moment there and he changes, just like that!! What the hell Jimin?! Is he on his period?

Jimin P.O.V

Ahh! What the fuck Jimin! You just fucked up so bad! You shouldn't have done that! Now she's going to think weird! Ugh! I'm still going to get her something though..

Then my phone ringed, I looked at the caller ID to see that it was my dad calling.. mhmm..

Jimin: That's weird.. he never calls me.. mhm.

I shrugged my shoulders, and answered it.

Jimin: Hey dad.

Dad: Jimin... am I your dad?

Jimin: Yeah, of course.. why you ask?

Dad: I know you like Y/N... I don't care how you feel about her. But you have to marry Mina.

Jimin: No dad, you just can't do that.