Chapter 34: Out To Eat

Y/N P.O.V

Jimin: But first, you have to give me a kiss.

He leaned in closer to me, as his cheeks got closer. I began to hesitate.

Y/N: Just on the cheeks?

He nod, well that's not bad, it's easy, I can do that. I leaned in to kiss his cheeks. But at that moment he turned his whole face around, which caused me to kiss his lips instead.

I pulled away as soon as I realize, that it was his lips instead.
And covered my lips, in shock. Jimin just chuckle.

Y/N: You liar!!

I tackle him down as I start tickling him. He was laughing to death now.

Jimin: Yah stop! S-stopp!

Y/N: What do you say huh?

Jimin: Okay okay! I'm sorry.

As soon as I heard him say sorry, I  stop tickling him, and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Y/N: Aren't you hungry?

Jimin: Yeah.

Y/N: What you wanna eat?

Jimin: You.

I stop in my tracks, as I heard his reply. ' what the fuck Jimin? '

Y/N: That's not an option, and not possible.

Jimin: And if it was?

SHIT! I hate you! Ughh! Go away from me! Geez! You don't mean any of this! Stop messing with me Jimin! I swear to god!

???: Jimin!!

I turn my head to see Mina! Omg! Thank god!! Perfect timing! Yay!

Y/N: Hey Mina! Cool for Jimin! I'm heading out! Bye!

I grabbed my purse and hurried out.

Y/N: Pheeew! That was a close one! Aha!

*bump*

???: Ah Y/N are you okay?

Y/N: Oh hey Taehyung.. I'm okay... umm what are you doing here?

Taehyung: about to go out and eat, wanna tag along?

I didn't know what to say cause I'll be using his money and I feel like I'm always using his money.

Y/N: Umm...

Taehyung: Let's go!

Taehyung dragged me with him, before I can give a proper answer. He's always like this..

-

We were eating spicy ramens, and damn they were spicy! I'm about to die! But Taehyung, he's eating it down like candy.

Y/N: Umm.. Taehyung, I think we've met before.. you know at the highschool we go to..

Taehyung gave me a confused look... which surprised me.

Taehyung: What do you mean?.. we've never met before.

Y/N: Wait what do you mean? I was your  project pattern, remember?

He shook his head. Omg what?!

Taehyung: All I remember is waking up in the hospital, and the docter told me I lost part of my memories.. so I won't be able to remember everyone I use to know.. not even myself..

He lowered his head, and I could are him crying.. I went up to him and hugged him.

Y/N: Taehyung-ah.. don't cry.. I'll help you remember, you just need some help..

He nod his head, and let go of him, and we continue eating. But I can tell he didn't want me to let go. But I had to eat, or else the ramen will get cold.

-

Jimin P.O.V

Jimin: Yes baby, bye!

I waved Mina goodbye, as I sat down on the sofa and massage my temples..

She has been here ever since Y/N left, which was seven or eight hours ago, and yes she stayed here that long. She was trying to help cool, but its more likely, she was trying to help burn the house down.

As I was massaging my temples,
Y/N came to my head. I smiled at nothing as I was daydreaming.

Then it hit me..

Jimin: Ughh.. where is that Y/N?

I turn to look at the clock, it was 9:59pm, then turned 10:00pm..

Where is she? It's late now! I thought she just went out to eat? What the heck Y/N! Always causing trouble.

I got up and grabbed my jacket as I was about to I'll open the door, someone got there before me, and it was Y/N, and Taehyung?!

What is he doing with her this late?! Oh hell nah. Why does he always have to be with her? Does he have a thing about her? Or feelings towards her?

Jimin: Y/N! What are you doing out so late--

Y/N: Shh!! Be quite! Taehyung, this is the guy I was talking about! He is the jerk that I don't know if I love him or not. Aha! He's so cute but so mean..

Is she drunk?! Oh my god Y/N! What is wrong with you? Why are you drinking? And with this man? Or should I say, kid.

Taehyung: Sorry man, me and Y/N we out to eat and then I told her some stuff and so did she, but then she got emotional, and start drinking like crazy and I couldn't stop her.. so..

Ugh you could have just took it away from her, and not let her drink so much. Now I'll have to spend 2 hours of my time on her, which is a great thing?

Jimin: It's okay I get it.. just go home now.

I shoo him away and he left. I sighed.

Jimin: Y/N.. was it necessary to get drunk?.. aishh..

I stood up to get a towel, but then she held my wrist, which stopped me in my tracks.

Y/N: Taehyung-ah.. do you think, Jimin really loves me? Or am I just to crazy to imagine that he his?

'That I don't even know myslef YN.. I'm sorry...'