Chapter 37: Let's fight bitch

I bent down to get him, then something cold rush from the top of my head to my face.

Did someone just our cold water on my FUCKEN head?! I turn around to see Mina holding a bottle of champain, so what was pour on my head was not water but champain and that was the last straw...

I instantly upper cut her, and she fell down to the floor, I got on top of her and start swinging like there was no tomorrow.

But someone got a hold of me, which caused Mina to get up, but as soon as I saw that she was up, I harshly got out of that person's grip and grabbed her hanging shirt and pulled her closer to me so I can throw more swings. She then grabbed my hair, oh hell nah bitch, you ain't gonna get me with your bitchass hair pull.

So I grabbed her hand and swing her across half the room only because a table stop her from flying across the room. I went to her and start beating again.

Jimin: Yahh!! Y/N! STOP! WHAT THE HELL!!?!

Jimin came running towards me, and held me up, I wasn't able to punch no more so I start kicking again, I had a lot of kicks on her, that she start bleeding.

Jimin: Omg Mina!!

Jimin let go of my as he saw Mina bleeding, but that was only on her face, no where else.

Jimin: What the FUCK Y/N!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Jimin start yelling the hell out of me, but I didn't give a fuck, she deserves that shit anyways. Bitch won't stop if you don't give her a lesson.

Y/N: *scoff* Isn't it fucken obvious Jimin, I beat the fuck out of your "girlfriend." 

Jimin: Y/N!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID?!

That was the first time Jimin had ever yelled at me so loud, and it hurts so much.. the feeling of me being hurt came back and hit me like a truck. But it wasn't just going to end up as me being hurt and yelled at.

Y/N: Why do you care so much then huh? Its just Mina.

Jimin: A pregnant MINA!

..... wh--whhaa... did he just.. say.... Mina is pregant...? Is that why dad was so mad, why dad don't want me around Jimin.. why... why I was so dumb to not realize that they got closer?..

Jimin: OMG! YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP! YOU IN MY LIFE FUCKED UP EVERY SINGLE THING IN MY LIFE!!

Yeah, everything was me, all on me, all my fault.. every single thing.

Y/N:... but do you know how much you affect me? Like how you make me feel everytime? Do you know I feel when you're not around?

I tried not to cry, and break down infront of Jimin and Mina, mostly Taehyung.. But I couldn't hold it in anymore.. I broke down..

Y/N: I tired to forget and I tired to leave.. BUT I CAN'T EVEN FORGET ABOUT YOU! YOU'RE ALWAYS COMING BACK TO ME!!!

I screamed at that point and Taehyung came towards me and hugged me. But I didn't want him to get involved, so I push him away and ran out of the restaurant tears streaming down my cheeks.

Then from a distance I heard..

Jimin: Y/N wait!

But I didn't care no more I just want to get away from here as far as possible, where no one can reach me. And I already know how.

I reached a park and it was raining hard by then, but its not like I cared anyways.. I took out my phone and dial my dad's number...

*ring...ring...*

Y/N: Yeah, dad, get the passport, now, tomorrow.

Then I heard Taehyung's voice from behind.

Taehyung: Y/N!! Where are you going?

Y/N: Somewhere, I'm sorry okay, but I have to go now, okay.

Taehyung: Wait Y/N! It's raining!

Taehyung's P.O.V

Taehyung: Wait Y/N! It's raining!

But she was already gone by then, I ruffled my hair in frustration, why did Jimin yell at her so loud, that bitch embrassed me so bad!OMG! And today was Y/N's day not his. But who did she call, and something about passport? 

Ugh never mind, I was to go home now it's raining anyways.

Jimin's P.O.V

After Y/N, confessed all that to me, I just felt bad, she loved me and I just played her feelings, and treated her like crap, and I didn't even seem to care, did I?

But she didn't have to beat Mina up that bad, dad will kill me if he knew the baby in Mina died. Now I'm just at the hospital waiting for the docter. It's been 5 hours now, and it's making me think, maybe Mina did had a miscarriage. Fuck fuck.. FUCK!!

Then the door opened, and thank gawd it was the docter and not one of those dumb nurse.

Jimin: Docter is she okay?

Docter: She good, but she just broke some ribs and her nose just kinda got deform, and her uper crotch just twisted a little bit, but she's okay.

Jimin: Oh thank god!

Docter: Yeah, and who beat her up?

Jimin: Arguments..

Docter: Well whoever did, messed her up pretty badly because, damn.. that's surprising. Guy or girl?

Jimin: Girl...

Docter: Oh damn!! Shiz! Well Ima go now and give that girl an award for the beating she did great!

Jimin: Ahaa.. yeah..

I laughed awkwardly as I sat down again, feelimg empty...
There seems to be something I'm missing..