Chapter 45: Hotel room pt.2

Y/N's P.O.V

Y/N: Taehyung, come over, I'm bored.

I groan through the phone as I asked Taehyung to come over, and I could hear him chuckle, which is a good sign, because he didn't even let me have fun this whole week, but study! Oh my gawd.

Taehyung: For your boring ass sake, find something to do.

Y/N: Like what?!

Taehyung: Like playing games!!

That's when my door burst open relieving Taehyung with some candy and games!! I was happy and at the same time disappointed.

First of all, out of all the games we can play, why board games? It's boring thats why it's called 'bored games' Taehyung are you trying to make me more bored? Secondly its great that you brought candy and snacks, heheh my fat ass have been craving and thirdly, it's good that he's here to keep me company!

Y/N: Yah, you're so boring!

Taehyung: I'm boring?! *fake gasp* No way! OH.MY.GAWD!!

He suddenly made the funniest face I've sence all week and I just burst out laughing like heck! And because I laughed Taehyung won the silly game. Well that's what we call it.

Taehyung: Hehe, I won!

Y/N: Okay, okay, you won, what do you want to play?

Taehyung: Mmmm... monopoly?

Y/N: Okay, why not.

He set up the game as I lean over to get the candy and snacks while touching my phone and not realizing where it was, which was near Taehyung's crotch...

Taehyung: Ayee!! What the fuck Y/N! What are you doing?!

Y/N: What-- OH MY GAWD! I'M SORRY I DIDN'T SEE!!

Taehyung: I mean you could have just asked.

Y/N: Ehh!! No thank you, you're not man enough.

I said as I was now able to grab the bag from Taehyung "properly"

Taehyung: *gasp* Are you making fun of me now? We haven't even tried! How'd you know?! Jimin?

Y/N: Yah! What did I say about his name! It's forbidden to say it infront of me!

Taehyung: But did you?

Y/N: N-no, are you crazy? I never did and never will, You're going crazy Taehyung.

Taehyung: I mean you never know, I could just rape you right now and you wouldn't be able to do anything.

Y/N: And before you can you that you'll die.

Taehyung: I'm just saying, unless you're strong woman, Dong Bong Dong??

Y/N: You said it wrong stupid.

Taehyung: So what.