Chapter 3: Reasons

I'm 19 now... And I'm telling what I remember to my friends....

*Door opens*
*Door closes*
I ran downstairs to see that my step mom was back with a smile on her face, not only that but there was a carseat that she had with her... which had bladders l blankets inside...

"Eomma, what's that?" I Asher curiously.

"A bab--" my step mom got cut off as my dad said something that got me and my step mother shocked.

"That isn't mine's,... am I right.. (Step mom's full name)

"What are you talking about, this is our kid that we crea---" she got cut off again, " there was never a we... there was only a you and him," my dad tooked out his phone which reviled a man... about my dad's age... and they were going into a hotel together... and one of them kissing in the hotel room the cloths flying.

My step mom's gave burns on embarrassment... but she then clinched her fist together. Then unfaithful chuckles left her mouth... she then pounded her fist on the table.. i stepped back with horror on my face...

"Yahhh! STOP!!!" My dad tried to stop her!! But she seems to be insane.... my step mother then stopped with all the banging and chuckling.... she then started making word... she stood up and grabbed something.... and threw it.. I didn't know what it was, but all I remember was my dad running towards me then black everything black... I don't remember anything after that... but now I'm 19 turning 20 next (month you born in).. and I go to South Central High School, with my step sister, Mina.

______________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter.