Chapter 5: Population and Ecosystem

Me and Jimin were partners in the project the teacher told us to work on, we were walking down to the lunch room I was lost in my thoughts thinking, I don't like the fact that me and Jimin had to work together, by the way, he's new and I know nothing about him!! I mean I know taehyung can be very annoying!!! But at least I know him!! And this boy knows nothing about population and ecosystem!!! Sooo all the pressure is going to be put on me!! While he watches!! And that stupid teacher even told me to teach him about population and ecosystem!! And I hate teaching!! By the way I don't even focus in class!! But I somehow have a good grade in there.
Jimin: Y/N!! HELLOO TO Y/N!!!
I finally went back to reality, " what--  ohh I mean yes!"
Jimin then start giggling, I didn't know why, but he just was.
Y/N: What??
Jimin: You're adorable!- He then gave me a smile.

Him smiling made me kinda chuckle, but he didn't hear me, which was a good thing, cause at school they call me, SAD FACE! Cause I never laugh or chuckle, but Jimin did. I then kinda got butterflies in my stomach.
What is this feeling? Why am I feeling this feeling?
Y/N: Shouldn't we be at the library? I said to Jimin to get the awkwardness away from me and him.
Jimin: But we just got here, and we haven't even ate! I mean I don't mind starving but you as a girl...tsk tsk.. that doesn'tsound good to me.
Y/N: Jimin, I'm fine don't worry.
I have him a trusting look so he'll believe me which did work, which surprised me, because wherever I do, no one believes me. Jimin was like the first one to.

When we got to the library no one was there, which surprised me.
Y/N: There's no-one here, that's weird.
Jimin: Of course not poba! It's lunch time, no-one's gonna be here for you! Jimin then pinned me to the wall, while holding both my hands against the wall. I couldn't move fast enough to stop him, but I could still try to push him away, but it was useless.

He was sooo close to me I can feel his breath against my lips, this isn't going to be my first kiss is it

I closed the eyes tightly not knowing what will happen next.... I then felt something on the peck of my lips, but the the door open relieving Mina with Joohyun. Jimin instantly stepped away. Luckily they didn't see us, which if they did.... I'm in big trouble.
Jimin: Sorry about that..... umm..umm.. I'm going the restroom, okay?- I just nod my head.