Chapter 6: The finished project

When Jimin got back from the restroom I already got all the things were needed for the project in a posted note. Jimin's jaws drop.
I kinda giggled at his cuteness,
Y/N: You might want to close that mouth... there's this thing call flies and they'll go in!
Jimin: But... how'd you do all that, that fast??!😱😱
Y/N: It's call magic, now all we have to do is some shopping and looking around and graphing, modeling then we're done.- I have him a smile, which I didn't even know I did, then his shocked face turned into a calm one, and the " I didn't know you can " face.
Jimin: Okay, let's go!! what are we waiting for!
I then grab my things then followed him to the store to get out things.

***
A few hours later
***

Y/N: Okay!! Now we got all our stuffs... we should get started!!
Jimin: But Y/N, *YAWNS* it's 9:47pm already, shouldn't we go home now??
I looked at my watch, SHIT!!! IT'S ALMOST 10PM!! But I need to finish this tonight so I don't need to worry about it!! But there's Jimin here and he's tired.. think Y/N think!!
Y/N: Umm.. Jimin how about..... you go home and I'll just do the project by myself?
Jimin: * YAWNS* Noo--- I also need the credits in there to-- *YAWNS*
Y/N: Do you mind sleeping over while I'll work on it? - Jimin just nod his head.

***
When we got home

When we got home, Mina was upstairs blasting musci.
Jimin: Wow!! Such a great start to begin the night! I just chuckle at his words. When he got upstairs the music stop, Mina dash out of her room, then looked at me, then Jimin, he expression change right at the moment she saw Jimin.... she gave me a look that signal, "what's he doing here?"
Y/N: Ohhh.. umm... Mina you remember, Jimin, right?
Mina: Y-ye-eahh....
Y/N: Jimin, you remem--,- Jimin interrupted me,
Jimin: Yeah, I remember her, well.- Jimin's eyes was on Mina's face and body... scanning up then down, I don't know but I felt a sharp pain in my chest... "why am I feeling this? I don't like him, right?"
Y/N: Ummm... Jimin... we have a project to finish...
Jimin: Ohh... yeah.. let's go,- I was gald me and Jimin left, cause I didn't want to be in that arkward moment. But right when you pass Mina... Jimin have her a quick wink... That says, " I'll catch you later" I didn't like the fact that Jimin was interested in Mina, it's not like I like him or love him... it's just that.... I... I, don't know. But I just hate it.

***
In my room

W

hen me and Jimin got to my room and I put down the things that we need for the project on my bed, Jimin slightly jump on my bed.... Then laid there for a good 2 minutes then turned to me. I already got the things we need organize, and already got the card board setup.
Jimin: Wow!! You're fast!! I don't even think it'll take long for you to finished!
Y/N: Yeah...- I didn't feel like talking to Jimin, after the conversation with Mina at the stairs, and the looks that they have each others..
Jimin: Yah!! Y/N!! Did you just gave me an attitude?- He do in frustrated, but I didn't even care. About a weird 20 second of silence, Jimin finally said,
Jimin: You hate me, huh? Okay, I'll leave...- He got off my bed, the out the door, " Jimin I don't hate you, it's just that right now, I'm a little bit down right now, and I'm not sure why... But you're very attracting... and I can't help by smile when you do... I'm sorry." Lost im my thoughts I finally can back to reality, by a laugh, I recognize this laugh, it's Mina's... What was she laughing about and who is she laughing with?? I walk to the wall that's against my bed, leaned in and listen to the conversation that was going on, Mina was the only one talking right now.. After a 2 second silence, I heard Jimin's voice... He sounded happy....
I just back off and finished the project by myself..( 1 hour later ) Jimin and Mina was still talking, I heard their conversation the whole time, I know it's rude to listen.. by how can you not listen to it.. when it's about you, so I just sat quietly and listen, they were all good things until Jimin asked Mina.. was a I virgin.. so of course, Mina said no.. I did my best ignoring them.. which I did that's when I realzie i finished, took a look at the project I've done alone, ' you did great Y/N '

 which I did that's when I realzie i finished, took a look at the project I've done alone, ' you did great Y/N '

I stretched, put my project away, then went to shower. After the showering I looked at the time, it read, 1:03am.
*SHIT!! I'M TIRED!! DID JIMIN LEAVE?? AHH~ OHH WELL!! I'MA SLEEP NOW!* I then jumped onto my bed, then went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry for the long story.. Idk!! Well if I have any wrong grammer.. please tell me!! And I hope u enjoy this chapter and all the other chapters!! And the ones coming up next!!😏😏
Okay bye !!! Love yall!! - Lena