Chapter 22: Don't...

Warning!
Contains scary and violent pictures, read on your own risk.
You have been warn
.....

____________________________________

Dad: you're marrying, Mina and I hope you know the reason why you are. *sighs, goes upstairs*

Mom: ohh my baby, I'm so sorry, but they told your dad, and now he's making a fuss about it....

Jimin: but mom what are you guys even talking about? I don't even know anything.

Mom: weren't you with Mina, the last two days?

' the party? Omg! No! Don't tell she's Pregnant! Is that the reason why Y/N's dad was so mad! Its all because of me! What have I done!!
Now I won't have any chance with Y/N. What now?'

Jimin: do I have to marry her, mom? Do I?...
She didn't even look at, she didn't say a thing. It's because she didn't want me to face the fact.

Jimin: MOM!! TELL ME!!
I was so mad now that I was holding her by the shoulder. Tears starts to form... then I realize what I just did and let go of her, my mom.

Jimin: Mom.. I'm sorry.. I... I wasn't myself...
Tears then started to fall... I wasn't interested in Mina at all, though I kissed her and all... it meant nothing.. nothing at all.. But now things are being TURNED upside down.. what do I do now?..

Y/n P.O.V

*Flashback*

My dad came inside as Jimin stepped out.. he sighed before making his move towards me. I kinda moved back a little, I was scared of him, after what he done...

Dad: look Y/N, I know you're scared of me right now, I know I went crazy hours ago.. But I'm fine now...
*stares for awhile*
Dad: look Y/N I know, you don't want to see me, but I have I have to tell you that, you're leaving to America with me..
*eyes widen*
Dad: I know you don't expect any of this, but you are, Korea is... isn't a place that is best for you right now... you're still young, and I want you to be successful. Okay, and that back won't have good help here. Only America has the best help for that. *sighs* think about it, you don't have to leave with me.. its okay.

He then left...

*end of flashback*

Ughh..m I groan I'm frustration.. just thinking about the things my dad said to me.. 'should I leave with me dad? Or not?'
Questions and excuse and problems were all running in my head.. ' if I leave, then I'm leaving Jimin.... But I have to, my learning and my back... *sighs* what do I do?? When will I get out of here?'
So many things...
*thinking* ' I can't move as much as before though... I'm going to be so useless... I should have just died.. But its not like I did.. Jimin came and... helped me...*kinda blush* whaa.. he saved me from dying.. It seems like I escape death 3 times.. wow... ' then I remember
I saw my mom!! ' ah~ I miss you mom.. ' then after a while I went to sleep...

*a few hours later...*

I woke up to a sound of screeching.. something I can't really describe, but its like, a sharp metal nail being scraped
on the glass outside the halls... or something like when you're writing on a chalk board and it makes that sqeeking sound.. I sat up to see old lady, walking pass my glass window, dragging the water bag with her.. she look like she was in her 70's. But there was something off.. shouldn't there be a nurse with her? I then turn to take a look at what time is it, it read 3:32.. then it turned, 3:33.. I was scared now. This was a hospital by the way.. then the scratching sound stopped. I slowly turned my head, to see the old lady stopping in the middle of the glass window.. her eyes wasn't visible, it was a very dark shade of black, and her short white hair starts to fall as her mouth slowly draws open, bit by bit..

 her eyes wasn't visible, it was a very dark shade of black, and her short white hair starts to fall as her mouth slowly draws open, bit by bit

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" a loud and fearful scream was heard out from the old lady... I cover my ears... it continued in for two minutes or so, then the bathroom inside my room start to have light affect, causing it to turn on and off. The weird thing is that as it did, a little girl can be seen holding a doll with a knife, she was cover in blood, the the tub began to turn the water by itself, causing the water to over flow.

 The weird thing is that as it did, a little girl can be seen holding a doll with a knife, she was cover in blood, the the tub began to turn the water by itself, causing the water to over flow

But what shocked me was that it wasn't water, but dark, dark blood. I screamed in horror as the door open as the old lady walked in.. smiling..

____________________________________
Sorry for the scary and sence... if you don't like it, I'll remove.

- Lena