Chapter 43: Going to you

Y/N P.O.V

My days are getting better I'm starting to forget. My dad went back to Seoul leaving me and Taehyung here. At first he didn't trust us to stay together but he somehow changed his mind. I don't know how the others are doing back there, but I already know they're doing fine.

Mean while...

Step mother's P.O.V

It's been weeks now, that Y/N got out of my life, so great!! But! That dude Jimin has been coming here, every night, drunk, asking where is Y/N! It's been weeks now, and he comes here everyday.

Why can't he just leave us alone, I know that Mina and Jimin has something together but after that day Y/N left they got into a big, big, I mean big, argument it went all the way to court, and of course, Mina lost, she's living at a home jail right now. But not for long.

Jimin's P.O.V

It's been weeks now, and there is no sign of Y/N coming back.. I don't know where Taehyung went but I can't contact him for weeks now too. I've been drinking more that ever, sometimes I'll find myself in the middle of the alley while people walks by and record me for a while.. my dad have  been yelling at me too, he told me that Y/N isn't something I should wait for, she isn't worth the wait.. and I agree, but I just can't get over the fact of everything, everything I've done to her and everything she done to me. I can't believe I was this blind to notice.

-

???: Yahh!! Jimin! Wake up!

I woke up to see my dad in room yelling at me while holding a saddle in his hands.

Jimin: What the hell dad, what do you want?

I rolled over to the other side of the bed to ignore my dad, as he 'tsk' at me.

'Hit' (on the butt)

Jimin: Ahh! Dad what the fuck!! WHY you hit me for?!

Dad: Jimin, did you just question me of why did I hit you? Well Jimin I hit you because you need to wake up and stop drinking the life out of yourself, and start your life! You're embrassing me!

Jimin: Well dad guess what, I don't want to get up because you embrassed me! You made a shame of me! You made the person I love run away from me!!

Dad: Then make them regret! Make them want to come back to you to!

Jimin: After all that, that I've done?!

My dad became speechless, like I thought. I turned my back to him and pretend to sleep so he'll leave.

Dad: *sighs* Jimin, of you don't get up, and just sleep like this, Y/N would not want to come back to you. But move on to someone who is on her level.

And after saying those words he left.

Jimin: Pfft, whatever, not like you care...

-

Later on that day I went to Y/N's  house to see if she came back, I've been doing this so daily now that it's a daily routine. But when I got there, I was in for a surprise, Y/N's dad's car was parked at the driveway! Did he came back?!  Does that mean that Y/N came back too?! Omg! I rushed to the door and knocked immediately.

???: Who is it?

There I can hear Y/N's dad's voice calling from the inside.

Jimin: Its Jimin!!

The door opened and I rushed in immediately looking around for Y/N.

Jimin: Where is she?

Y/N's dad: Who are you?

Jimin: What?..

Y/N's dad has never met me before, he DOESN'T even know what caused her daughter to leave, which is a great thing.

Jimin: I'm sorry, but I'm Y/N's friend and I heard she left to LA, and I came by and saw your car and I thought Y/N came back, I haven't heard from her for a long time now...

Y/N's dad: Oh, well I'm her dad as you can tell, and yes she's in LA right now, she's studying and getting her back surgey there.

This is my chance I can maybe see her again! If I can get her dad to tell me where she is staying and her information, I can maybe change somethings again.

Jimin: Can you tell me where she is exactly, cause I want to pay her a visit.

Y/N's dad: Yes, of course! I'll just have to tell her first, cause last time one of her guy friend came to visit her and she didn't know it and totally freaked out, but he's staying with her now.

A friend? Guy? No way!

Jimin: Oh, who is he, I might know him.

Y/N's dad: Oh his name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung.

My heart dropped as soon as I heard his name, thats where he's been, all along. No wonder he's not picking up his calls, and no wonder I can't find him anywhere nowadays, he's with Y/N. So he wants competition huh.

Jimin: Oh him, I know him, well when did you leave?

Y/N's dad: Oh, it's a funny story but he came the same day we left.

That asshole! Omg! Does he loves Y/N or something?! That's my job! That's what I'm suppose to do, that's my place, not his.

Jimin: Oh, well if you can, can you give me her living information and university information. So I can visit her without having troubles.

Y/N's dad: Yea, of course, just let me--

Jimin: Its okay, you don't have to call her, I'm going to be her surprise for the week.

-

I looked at the information Y/N's dad gave me and just by looking at it a smile runs across my face.

Jimin: I'm going to be there anytime sooner now Y/N, just wait for me...

-

I got my bags and waited for the flight to be called.

*Announcing*

Passengers leaving to Los Angeles, please board the plane in 3 minutes, please board the plane by 3 minutes..

And here I go...

____________________________________

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating for such a long time. I was busy with school, but guess what!! School just ended yesterday!! So now I'll have the whole summer to write!!

I love you guys! And don't FORGET to comment and leave with a happy face!! I love reading your comments!!

I love all of you guys!!!- Lena
💙💙💜💙💜💙
💜💙💜💙💙💜