Chapter 44: Hotel room pt.1

Jimin P.O.V

I've just board the plane and my palm is already getting sweaty. I have to think of a plan before doing anything.

'Aishh! I could just... go to Y/N's apartment and steal her out of there! Nah, are you stupid Jimin, thats going to cause you out of the hotel. Umm.. I guess I can... kidnap Taehyung so he won't be able to hurt me before I do anything to Y/N--- ahh! Never mind! Ima just.. go with the flow! Yeah the flow.'

I'm not sure of what I'm going to be doing yet. But I'm a hundred percent sure that everything will work out! I just need to sleep for now so when I go see her, I don't look dead.

-

*Speaker*

Passengers, we are now arriving to Los Angeles, please turn off all your electronic before landing, please turn off all your electronic before landing, thank you.

I awoke from the loud speaker above me. I groan as I took out my phone and turned it off.

-

The plane had just land, and now my palm is just drolling sweats. I'm so nervous right now, my hands are starting to shake! When I notice that my hands were shaking like heck, I quickly hit it, luckily no one was there, if there was, I'll look like an totally idiot going down the escalator.

A few moments later~

I just called the taxi, waiting for it now. I'm looking at the address and I'm shook, how can Y/N's dad afford such big place for her to live in. And how can Taehyung also afford it too? He works at an amusement park for god sake! Or did he sell all his Gucci?

*beep beep*

Ahh! The car is here!! Eihhhh!!!
I squeal in my head as I fanboy for a while. I got to the car, and opened the door as I showed the taxi driver the address. He nodd and locate the address and start driving. Ahh!!

Jimin: So, uhh.. how was your day?

Driver: Not that bad, like any other days, driving people around. How about yours?

Jimin: Oh.... ahaaa mines? It's.. it's great! I'm just nervous.

Driver: Nervous? About what? Are you going to see a girl?

Jimin: Yeah, I'm excited, but I'm scared she might not want to see me like how I want to see her..

Driver: Young man! You're so good looking. If she doesn't want to see you then its probably because she moved on, you did something bad to her, or she's spending her time to get over somethings, or forget.

Jimin: Thanks... But I'm still going to try.

Driver: Well, was any of those reasons I listed based on what the situation is?

Jimin: All of it.

The driver gasped in surprised, ahh he must think I'm a bad person now.

Driver: I'm such a good guesser!! Ahh!

Not what I was expecting, but okay.

Jimin: Haha~ yeah..

We talked a bit and kinda got to know each others, he's a really funny guy, his dad jokes are amazing! And he's really good looking and the best thing is that he is Korean too! Ha!! We speaked some English at the beginning then he asked.

"You don't know, annyeonghaseyo"

I just died in the car laughing. He's a really funny guy! Then I said yes I do. And he said some,

'Thank god! I thought I'll die of English for a moment there!'

And I cracked up again, his name is Jin, Kim Seokjin. He's a really intertaning guy. But my stop came and I have to leave, but we did exchange numbers! Now I can get a cab whenever I want, and I don't have to pay!

I am standing in front of the hotel and I forgot how nervous I was before, thanks to Jin. But now, things are getting serious. I gulp and went inside, I wanted to act as normal as possible. I walked to the front desk to get a room, and I already know which one, I doing the one next to Y/N's room!

Staff: Hey there, how many I help you?

Jimin: Oh, can I get a room at the top floor next to room---

Staff: I'm sorry but that room is taken. Can you by any chance get another one?

Jimin: How about the one on the other side? Is that one taken?

Staff: Well, you're lucky, nope no one has reserve that room yet. You can take that one.

Jimin: Thank you!

Being happier than ever I hurried to the elevator pressing the floor Y/N is at. I took out my phone and looked at the black screen as a mirror to look good for Y/N, ahh!! I'm so excited!

Ting

I've reached the floor Y/N is suppose to be at, and looked for the room, and the I was it, the door next to mines, and I can hear someone laughing, and I already knows who it is!

I opened the door to my room and threw my bag somewhere inside not caring at all. I closed the door and looked at the other, which is Y/N's room. I took a deep breath before knocking and gather up my encouragement before knocking. I finally snapped out of it, and knocked two times before hearing the door knob twist..

Omg this is really happening! Ahh!

I shut my eyes as I hear the door open. Then that's when I heard it...

???: Jimin?

Wait what the fuck?

Jimin: Taehyung?

Then footsteps can be heard from behind Taehyung and thats when I heard her...

Y/N: Taetae baby who is it--

Y/N: Jimin?.

____________________________________

dunDunDUN!!!