Chapter 31: Jimin pt.1

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up to see Jimin and Mrs. Park, and that sence didn't look pleasant, Mrs. Park was gripping onto Jimin's collar like she will kill him any second now, and Jimin didn't look like he was in good conditions. Mrs. Park instantlyet go of Jimin and gave me a smile, meanwhile Jimin stares into space.

Mrs. Park: Y/N, get ready and I'll take you home, oh wait you can't...  Jimin!

Jimin: Yes, mom.

Mrs. Park: Get Y/N ready, and I'll go warm the car.

Jimin: Okay mom.. wait what?!

Mrs. Park: Bye!

She shut the door behind her and left my and Jimin dumbfounded. Then I tried to get up.

Y/N: Aishh~

I groan as I fell back down but Jimin kinda caught me by the waist, which didn't cause much friction to get my arms sore.

Jimin: You okay?

He looked at me, and our eyes met, his eyes was filled with concern and regret. I'm lost in his glaze.

' why do you keep hurting me and coming back like this?.. you're killing me with your love, Jimin. Please stop. I don't want to call for someone who I don't know, loves me or not. '

Jimin: Y/N I'm--

Y/N: Oh I heard mom calling us hurry up and go.

I cut him off before he can finish and push him a side.

Jimin: At least let me help you up and going to the car.

' No Y/N you shouldn't let him, but I have no other way-- '

Y/N: Whoa!

Jimin carried me bride style as he grabbed my bag of cloth.

Y/N: Yah! Put me down I have legs! I can walk! Yah!

I start hitting his chest, mistake number one.

Y/N: Ow! Aishh!

Jimin: What did I tell you? Stop using your hands and let me help, you're just hurting yourself more.

Y/N: Why do you care you were the one that caused all of this.

Jimin P.O.V

' why do I care? I was the one who caused this.. I don't know my feelings anymore, first I love Y/N, then I play her, then what? But at the same time I also love Mina. What is this? '