Chapter 47: Prince Jimin is back

Jimin P.O.V

So... ME and Y/N kissed!! Ahhhh!! I thought I died the moment she kissed me back! Ahh! I miss her lips so much! Ahh~ she must hate me now, but hey she kissed me back.

Jimin: Ah I'ma sleep don't to be late for tomorrows exciting day.
I'm going to get my hair dyed and.. time for Prince Jimin to go back to place.

Y/N P.O.V

OH MY GOD! Why did I do that?! Why did I kiss him back?! What has gotten into me? I don't know! Oh my god... now he's going to think I love him! But I don't! I only kissed him back so he'll back away! Omg!

Y/N: I have to sleep, I don't want to be late for school..

I whined as I crawled into bed and rolled up into a ball like a little baby.

-

*BTS cypher 4 (alarm)*

...

*continues*

...

*hits*

Y/N: Okay Jesus Christ, I'm up! Ugh! TOTALLY not a morning person.

I got up did my daily school routine and waited for Taehyung to come knock on the door as we leave to school.

-

Taehyung: Omg Y/N! You would not believe what I've dreamt of yesterday!!

Y/N: Whatt?..

Taehyung: I dreamt that you kissed me!

Y/N: PFTT! more like you kissed me.

Taehyung: Nahh, I remember it was you kissing me. *wink*

Y/N: Yahh!!

Taehyung: Catch me if you can!

Tae then start running because he knew what was going to happened next.

Y/N: Yah!! Just wait, I'ma get you! 

I start running full speed to catch Taehyung, because with those long legs, I'll never be able to catch him jogging like a princess. But that thought was a mistake and the running was a mistake, because as soon as I start running reaching 40 yards, I tripped and at that moment everything went slow motion, and that's when I knew I fucked up. I closed my eyes tightly, ready to have a fucked up face soon, but the pain never came. That's when I opened my eyes to see that someone caught me, I was facing towards the ground so I didn't know who caught me but when I realized it I immediately got out of their grip and bow a 90° angle as I said 'thank you' a million times before running off in embrassment, not even looking at who the person was, but I'm not interested.

-

I arrived at the school and Taehyung was already there laughing his ass off. Such an dork.

Taehyung: What happened slow poke!

He said dying of laughter again.

Y/N: Shut up, we're going to be late.

Taehyung: Ah, ah, ahh!!!

I said as I pulled his ear as he whine in pain.

Taehyung P.O.V

Hehe, me and Y/N have every class together and I'm every class I'm assigned to sit next to her, what a great thing. But the shocking thing is that...

Mr.Brown: Good morning class today we surprisely have a new student. Come out Jimin!

Wait.. WHAT?!

I instantly stared at Y/N and she was as shocked as me. Her face was running through emotions though, she seems confused, annoyed, unbelieved, and hurt...

Y/N P.O.V

Our teacher came inside and I got my homework out and my project, hoping he'll give me another day or so to finish it. But then he got an announcement, which got me hooked because it might have to do with the project, maybe giving is another day, hehe. But little did I know it was what the worst of all.

Mr.Brown: Good morning class today we surprisely have a new student. Come out Jimin

'What.the.fuck.'

Then there came out beautiful Park Jimin, standing there like a Prince but this time with black hair...

Everything from the past start to run in my head, I'm not running through tons of emotions.. I feel like I'm going to throw up this moment, but I can't it'll be embrassing, so I held it in.. eewww~

Mr.Brown: Jimin you can go sit next to Y/N-- no nevermind Josh sits there, oh! Taehyung, you could sit next to him.

Jimin: Yes, sir.

Things are going to go down, I just know it.