Chapter 20: I thought...

Y/N's P.O.V

I can barely, but the space around me was getting smaller and smaller... Then dark.. everything dark.. I feel so weightless... and sooo, empty.. ' is this how dead people feel like, after death? ' then I started to feel like I was floating.. and my stomach was raising.. like there was something in it.. Then i felt a feel hard slammed on my lips...

Jimin's P.O.V:

*Ring... ri--*

Jimin: HELLO?!... YESS!! I'M COMING NOW!!

' They FINALLY called in that Y/N was FINALLY awake!! Yess!! I'm SOOO happy!! I dashed out of my car... going to Y/N's room. '
But then I saw Mina, entered Y/N's room, which got me very curious.. I tracked up with her. And thats  when I saw Mina walking towards Y/N... saying...

Mina: Ohh Y/N.. look you. You're sooo HELPLESS RIGHT NOW!! *laughs evily* I don't think Jimin can deal with someone who can't even talk anymore, also move for the rest of her life!!

' wait.. what is she saying?? Y/N won't be able to do anything the rest of her life?.. no way! That's a lie! '

Mina then said another thing,

Mina: Ohhh, you know now? Why so late?... I don't know!! But don't you think there's no point of living anymore. Cause Jimin wouldn't want to spend his life with someone this... dead.

' this can't be real can it? Y/N.. You're not.. dying are you..? '

Then Mina instantly cut off the air pumper... that pumps air to Y/N, she was now struggling to breath.. But she couldn't do anything... she was slowly dying... I wanted to go help her! But I couldn't move, whats happening?!

Then something trigger me...

Y/N's P.O.V

I woked up to the wetness on my lips... and then I felt another pair of lips against mines... they were so soft.. and sweet..
When I fully opened my eye, I can see Jimin, next to me.. CPR-ing my.. with is lips...
(* basically Jimin is giving Y/N air, of his own... which he is using us lips to give air to Y/N so she can survive😆😆*)

He then notice me awake and tried connecting the cut off air pumper, with the ducktape next to him, while he pressed on the nurses button...

' wasn't it just unplugged??.. not cut?...'

Then nurses came in with a hand air pumper, and took me to another room.. this time Jimin was allowed to follow along...

Jimin' P.O.V

I was now allow to follow Y/N into the room, besides waiting.. she was now looking more, alive.. But she was still every pale and.. skinny? Did she get skinner this last two days?..
Then I realize.. she have ate at all. She have been in surgery and medical care for the last two days that she haven't wake up to eat... she did not look okay..

Then I went to ask on of the nurse.
Jimin: Umm... hey, can miss Y/F/N eat when she wakes up? She haven't ate at all this last two days... -Then I looked at the clock as it turned 12:00am..
Or should I say this last 3 days?...

Nurse: Yes, sir, but may I know how are you related to miss
Y/F/N?

Jimin: I'm-- I'm-- her fiancè...

Nurse: Ohh.. yeah sure.. But she can only eat soup or so for now. And we also have some here if you want.

Jimin: No, I'm good I'll go out to get her favorites.. But can you please.. watch her for me?

Nurse: Yeah sure! Have a safe trip!

Jimin: Thank you miss.
Then I left to the store around the corner to get Y/N her soup. Then I realize I haven't ate too. But I didn't care cause I'll eat when I get to Y/N...