Chapter 12: WHY?!?

Jimin's P.O.V
------------
' Why is Mina here!!! I thought, Y/N came last night?? What happened!!! Did she really ditch me? Am I not handsome?! What made her?!'

Then I look under us, and we were naked!!! 'WTF..' I don't remember anything! Did we really fucked?!
I looked to my right, and saw a condom!! Omg!! I turned back and sighed. ' Why Y/N ?? Why?? Why didn't you come? Did you hate me this much? What did I do wrong?' Tears were running down, the tears were hot, I covered my mouth from my crying sounds, only muffles came out.

'Your P.O.V'
I woked up in the morning, and then went down stairs... Mina came home, looking like a mess!! But when she saw me she smiled in happiness... I didn't know why... then I remember.. She went to Jimin's party.. I just sighed.. how could I face him now...??

-------------------
--------------
'After the weekend'

I was going to school.... and I was scared to face him... Jimin... I hope he'll understand what I have to say... 'sighs' I was just walking to school slowly... but like time it is.... you arrive faster than you want yourself to...

-------------
------
Time skip~

I was in class then I saw Jimin came in... he didn't made eye contact with me at all... I already know why.. but I have to explain why I wasn't there at his party!

Lunch came and I have to tell him.. I went looking for him, I was just wanting to tell him why! And make it up to him!! I usually don't feel bad for people.. but, I didn't want to have him to feel sad it upset.. ' do I like Jimin? I can't though.... and I don't like him! I'm just thinking to mu-- ' my thoughts were gone... all gone.. my heart broke into thousands and millions of pieces...

Jimin was kissing Mina

Jimin was kissing Mina.. in front of me.. a smile went across both their face... tears starts to form... My legs became weak.. I was hurt.. from the inside.. but why? I don't love him.. do I?? But why?? Does it hurts?? Out of my body reactions I walked up to them, and pushed Jimin away from Mina, I slapped her a couple times, when I was about to slap her again, I felt a instant pain in my wrist.
Jimin was holding onto it, he gave Mina a signal to leave and she did.. then he hardly slammed my against the lockers! I groaned in pain, then I looked up to his eyes, it was full of hate, I never seen him like this before. He was scaring me!

Y/N: Jim-- in.. I'm didn't--, - I fit cut off.. but Jimin yelling at me,

Jimin: WHY DID YOU SLAP HER FOR!?!? HUH?! TELL ME YOU SLUT!!

Jimin just called me a slut... a slut...
The word slut repeatly, repeats in my head.. I couldn't say anything back..

Jimin: HUH?? THAT'S RIGHT BITC--, - i cut him off by yelling back with tears!

Y/N: WHAT DO YOU SEE IN HER?! WHY DON'T YOU SEE THAT IS THE SLUT HE-- , - I stopped talking... My heart hurts, I just got slapped by 'Park  Jimin'

________________________
_____________

TBC!!! LOVE YALL!!