Chapter 39: Mina is what?!

Taehyung P.O.V

Y/N be anywhere by now, I just need to know where she would go.

*ringtone*

I grab my phone out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID, it read 'Jimin'

Taehyung: Ugh what do you want right now?

I ruffle my hair in frustration as habit of mines. I answer the phone and as soon as I did I didn't even get a 'hey or hello' but screaming. What a great way to start a conversation.

Jimin: Taehyung! Where's Y/N?! Did did she sleep over at you last night?

He sounds so concern about Y/N right now, but if I told him that Y/N is fine with me right now he wouldn't even care after that.

Taehyung: Mhmm.. she's here.

Jimin: Can I talk to her?

'Ah fuck! What should I say?!'

Taehyung: Oh.. umm, she's sleeping right now, and I don't want her to wake up with her not having enough sleep.

Jimin:*sighs* Fine, just.. let her know I was looking for her okay.

Taehyung: Pft, whatever, yeah sure.

Jimin: Okay thanks.. bye.

*call end*

What the hell Jimin, why do you care, you didn't care yesterday when you yelled at Y/N so whats the problem huh? Feeling salty?

Jimin P.O.V

After the call ended I went back to the hospital to check on Mina. When I got there I went pass the pregnancy floor and I could hear the moans of a woman giving birth. I ignore the moans and continue walking. Until I saw a woman holding her baby in her arms with her husband smiling by the side and that just made me soft. So soft that it reminds me of something... Oh right Mina, and... OMG! THE BABY!! how can did I forget to ask the docter? OMG!

As soon as I got to the floor Mina is on the docter came out of the room too, perfect timing, so now the only thing to do is ask him about the baby. I totally forgot to ask about the baby, wahhh!! I'm so stupid!

Jimin: Docter!! Hey!

Docter: Oh Jimin! What's up? I thought you went home?

Jimin: I did but I felt lonely so I'm back. So how are they doing?

Docter: They?...

Jimin: You know, Mina and her baby, opps, I mean "ours" I'm not use to it yet.

I chuckle awkwardly just knowing that I'm going to be a dad, and I'm saying this out loud.

Docter: Jimin, are you okay?

Hmm, that's a weird question, am I different today, probably didn't have enough sleep.

Jimin: Umm, yeah why you ask? Am I pale?

Docter: No Jimin, but.. Mina was never pregnant.. she's just injured in some parts, but no she's not pregnant.

'Mina was never pregnant... Mina was never pregnant... Mina was never pregnant...'

That line repeated in my head a thousand times when I heard that Mina was never pregnant..

So I was wrong all along? His is this possible? No way.. don't tell me.. I got troll by her... so did my dad?

Docter: Jimin?? Jimin?

The docter took my out of my thoughts. But I didn't know what to do anymore, I really need some time alone right now.. and as my human body reacts its legs start moving by its self and I took off.

-

While in the car driving to the middle of now where, Y/N appeared in my thoughts and the incident yesterday began again..

Jimin: OMG! YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP! YOU IN MY LIFE FUCKED UP EVERY SINGLE THING!

Memories, starts running...

Y/N:... but do you know how much you affect me? Like how you make me feel everytime? Do you know I feel when you're not around? I tired to forget and I tired to leave.. BUT I CAN'T EVEN FORGET ABOUT YOU! YOU'RE ALWAYS COMING BACK TO ME!!!

I didn't even cared if she cried or not at that moment. I just wanted Mina safe but now I think if it again.. Y/N was the one I should have cared more about. She was in tears and her tears meant so much more, but I just didn't care about it. I just treated her like trash... I'm sorry Y/N..

Taehyung P.O.V

I don't know what to do now...

After the call I just sat here like an statue.. thinking.. about Y/N... where can she be? I totally lost it.. I'm suppose to look for Y/N, not sit here... *sighs* I'll have to check the airport..

Jimin P.O.V

'What have you done Jimin?.. you fucked up bad... you know... I feel like... WE SHOULD TELL DAD!'

Does dad knows about this.. I don't think he does, I'll have to go tell him about it! So he don't force me with Mina...

I turn the car around heading to my dad's house. Ready to tell him all the lies Mina made.

Jimin: Just wait Y/N.. just wait..

-

When I arrived there I got up as soon as possible and start knocking for my dad

Dad: who is it?

Jimin: DAD!! IT'S JIMIN!! I HAVE IMPORTANT NEWS!!

The door then open automatically, which kinda scared me.

Dad: Are you finally going to agree to marry Mina--

Jimin: Mina isn't even pregnant dad.

Dad: Wait what?

Jimin: Yeah you got trolled dad, so did I--

Dad: How'd you know?...

Jimin: Wait... what do you mean by-- Oh my fucking GOD!!

____

To be continue...