Chapter 53: Serendipity

Y/N's P.O.V 

  (You might want to play the song throughout this chapter)  

Y/N: I hate you because.. 

I can feel my tears begin to form and is ready to roll down my cheeks that are red by now, I'm trying so hard to not cry and yet again I am here crying. I can't let him know that I did loved him too, I can't let him know how I felt.. I just can't. I feel like I'm always crying nowadays. If it's not me crying then its a family member that is. Not just that I feel like I'm running through a stress ball that never ends. Problems after problems.... 

Jimin: Y/N... Just tell me already.

Y/N: I hate you because... when I'm already trying so hard to forget and to move on and no matter how close I am, you always come running back to me with all your excuses and not just that, I'll admit to you, I did loved you too, but after all that loving and feelings that I thought was actually something real... I found out that the person I love, doesn't love me back, but instead loves the person that I hate the most that has put me through the worst time of all and the pettiest moments, my step sister is who you chose over me? Who you slept with, who you protected.. SOMEONE YOU BELIEVED MORE THAN ME! 

Tears were rolling down like rivers going down hills, I would say.. he was like my first love. Someone I thought I could be something with but instead its something just so far away from imagination.

Y/N: But what kills me most is that you actually got here pregnant, and I didn't even know about it till the last minute. And I thought you weren't going to lie to me, I thought I can actually trust you Jimin. 

My voice cracked there as my tears were rolling more and more now. I don't think I'll be able to say so much now. 

Jimin: ...   

Y/N: Yeah exactly, speechless, like I thought you would be... Goodbye Jimin and please, don't come back to my life, all the things that had happened.. let's just say, I don't recall. 

Jimin: Y/N... Do you even think of how I feel though? Do you know what I have to go though too? 

Y/N: I'm pretty sure you went through nothing. 

Jimin: That'a a lie.. Y/N, you've been caught in a lie. 

Y/N: No Jimin, the only person that is caught in a lie is you. You are a person with stigma. Someone who is a sinner. 

Jimin: Are you calling me a sinner? What have I done wrong? What act did I do to be so wrong.

... 

Y/N: Goodbye Jimin... 

I begin to run as he runs after me... I don't want to be here anymore, I don't want him here anymore, I want to start over. Start over everything.  

Jimin: No Y/N! We're not done here yet! 

I ran across the street as the light turns red... 

Jimin: YAH! Y/N COME BACK!! 

I can hear him, but I choose to not care, he is held back by the red lights that won't turn green till two minutes. I just ran and ran. Until I couldn't hear his voice yelling my name anymore.. I stop to rest a bit and catch my breathe.

*ring..ring..ring* 

My phone! I took out my phone to see who is calling. 

It says...