Chapter 42: Flashback

Taehyung P.O.V

It's been three weeks now, and Y/N and I already started our school days all over again. I didn't want to but it's for Y/N, anything for Y/N, and I see her smile brightens up day by day, and she becomes someone stronger, and shes being able to forget Jimin now, she don't mention about him as much nowadays. But I also really hate myself nowadays.. because I'm starting to fall for Y/N all over again.. just like in high school..
I always try to get her attention by being an annoying jerk in class to a class nerd, and now to a rich boy, just to get her attention.. But she never notice. But now that I'm consider a rich boy... and I'm here with her everyday just the two of us.. she seems to be falling in love for me too. But.. if she really is in love with me too.. I'll be hurting her instead..

But I know I will never get Y/N, because once she finds out the reasons why I'm here the first place.. she'll hate me for everything.. and once this job is over, I'll be the one, draining my memories away.

~Flashback ~

After getting punch by Jimin I went to the hospital.. and while I was there, I thought of what happened and I failed, again.. I was thinking of Y/N and I smile at her kindness, not everyone sees it but.. I do.

Then the door open relieving Jimin's dad, and how do I know, well because I'm his wife ex's son, and I've met him before he puts me and my family down alot. And to the people at school, basically everyone in school knows Jimin is the biggest playboy in school and richest, so.. everyone knows him and his father, but not his mom, his mom isn't into that life.

Jimin's Dad: Taehyung, I heard you got some beating from my son, Jimin.

Taehyung: Yeah...

Jimin's Dad: Well I have a favor to ask.

My head shot up to him not sure of what I just heard.

Taehyung: What?..

Jimin's Dad: I have a favor to ask from you.

Taehyung: What is it?

Jimin's Dad: Well, I want you to drain Y/N's memories of her and Jimin away. I don't want her to fall for Jimin even more, because I already have him engaged to someone else.

Taehyung: And who will that be?

Jimin's Dad: Mina.

Taehyung: What? No way. I'm not doing this for you, you're just going to hurt Y/N, and I don't want her hurt.

Jimin's Dad: Ah~ I see, you like Y/N don't you?

He smirks.

Taehyung: N-noo! Are you crazy? Y/N and I are just.. just.. friends! Yeh we're just friends!

Jimin Dad: Well, another deal then, Jimin will throwing a party and I know for a fact Jimin invited Y/N, but I want this to happen.

Taehyung: And that is?

Jimin's Dad: I want you to get involve in this, I want you to get a condom and put lotion into it, and throw it aside of Jimin's desk in his room. And strip him.

Taehyung: What the fuck?! NO!  you're his dad you do it.

Jimin's Dad: N-no that don't mean anything.

Taehyung: And what if I decide to expose him? By taking picture of his chillipepper.

Jimin's Dad: Ugh fine! I'll do it.

Taehyung: What about Mina? Are going to strip her too?!

Jimin's Dad: Nah~ she's gonna do it herself, and I know personally, she likes Jimin all to herself to.

Aha! Yeess!! We're not going to strip Mina, but if we ever will I'll  rather die.

Taehyung: So? Is that it? I don't have anything in return?

Jimin's Dad: I'll get you rich because you're doing this and when you finish, all the money goes to you. But.. it's all under two rule, you still have to drain her momeries away, and if she does leave, don't go after her.
And the most important one, don't fall in love with her, and because you're rich, don't take an advantage of it.

Taehyung: That's an easy job, deal.

I stick out my hand for the deal, but he didn't, instead he took out a piece of paper, and I already know what he is doing, he is making an agreement by having me sign this stupid paper.

I sign that piece of paper, as Jimin's dad smirks, which I found weird but it doesn't matter.

Jimin's dad is finally leaving, he got to the door then stopped.

Jimin's Dad: By the way, tomorrow, we're starting everything, don't go to school, because after today, you'll be a whole new person.

He wink and went out. I sighed and went to sleep.

~End of flashback~

I laid in bed, thinking of everything that happened, and things that will probably happen in the future. I'm getting stress of all of this.

So row to the empty side of my bed as I looked at the other, seeing  Y/N there, I smiled at her and touched her cheeks but as soon as I did, she vanished just like that.

I'm going crazy about Y/N huh?

I'm breaking all the rules he told me... and I'm doing a great job at it.