Chapter 11: WHAATT??!

* After school ends *

I was going home now, and I remember, that my dad told me we're going shopping after. I was walking home peacefully, until I heard footsteps running behind me, I didn't care to look back, so I continue walking, then I felt two hands on my shoulders. I was turned around to face a face I didn't want to see, Park Jimin, ' what now?!' I sighed,
Y/N: What do you want now?
Jimin: I thought you wouldn't remember me, but you did better than I thought, well let's not make this too long, can you go out tonight?
Y/n: Sorry, Jimin, today I have to go shopping with my parents them, and so, I can't go.
Jimin: Its okay, you can go shopping then get a dress, then come to my party, I doesn't end till 4am.- He gave me wink, but I know I couldn't go, and I wouldn't want to go,
Y/N: I don't know, we'll see. - I started walking again, but I was pulled back by the risk to see Jimin again,
Jimin: Y/N you promise, you'll be there, this party is for you, so be there, if you aren't there then, you'll regret it.- he look so SERIUOS, made me scared that if I didn't go I would regret it. So I gave him a nod and he let go, after awhile, I got home and a left to go shopping.

*time skip*

We were in the mall and I already got my cloths checked in, and a dress for Jimin's party, I didn't want to regret anything. After waiting forever I'm Mina, and finally got her clothes, they were all girly like skirts, very high up crop tops, pink cloths, but I didn't care cause I liked what I always pick up, which (whatever you pick up whenever go shopping!! If could even be like Mina's! Idc! Cause you're perfect!!) I loved them!!

*time skip*

Jimin's p.o.v

' It's 10:49pm already why isn't she here?!'
I was now panicking!! She isn't here!! Why!! She said she will!! E.g. promised!!! Why!!! Is lying to me?! Who do she think she is?! Who do she think I AM!?! Am I too esay?! Did I scare her the day before yesterday!?! What did I do wrong?!

I don't know but my surrounding just got very hot! So to cool down I drank, one shot after another, I got very drunk, then suddenly I saw my hopes, Y/N by the door way, she's here!! I was sooo happy!! I ran to her!! Then everything went black!

*the next morning*
(Still Jimin's p.o.v)

I woke up, with a happy feeling, Y/N was next to-- Mina?!?!

______________________________________

TBC!!
SORRY FOR THE DAYS I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING!! BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED?? WHY IS MINA THERE?? WHAT ABOUT Y/N?? THE COMMENT BUTTON IS BELOW, PUT WHAT YOU THINK DOWN!!
😊😊😊