Chapter 17: Please stay with me.

The hospital door open revealing Mina and... dad?...
He look sooo angry, and Mina looked like she been crying or a long time. But where was step mom?... why are they here? Did Jimin call them?... I then slightly turned go Jimin for explanation, but he looked as shocked as I was.
When dad saw me he looked reliefed, but then his eyes met Jimin's and he looked shock and surprised. But why?
All this was getting so weird so, to break the weirdness, I asked my dad.

Y/N: Dad, hey! What are you-- doing here?... aren't you suppose to be across sea, doi--

Dad: Don't tell me you're also pregnant?... - he was muffling over his hands, then tears slightly starts to appear on the corner of his eyes.

Y/N: No dad, I'm not, what made you think like that? I just kinda got sick and Jimin here took me he--

Dad: JIMIN!!!!- he yelled very loud. Which scared me! He then marched to Jimin and held him by the collar, holding him up against the wall, almost choking him!

Dad: How dare you! You son of a bit---

Y/N: Dad!! What the FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HIM!?! LET HIM GO!!- I stood up, even though I wasn't suppose to and didn't have the strength. I held dad from the arm and tried to pull his large hands away from going to choke Jimin.

but me dad didn't even care. He just kept going on! So I yelled at Mina to go call the security! But she just stood there!

Y/N: MINA!!!!! SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF FANTASY WORLD AND CALL THE FUCKEN SECUR--
Before I finished my words the dad swinged, his arms causing my to fly across the room and hit the corner of the wall, near the windows which wasn't that far from where I was thrown at.

A sharp pain attacked my back, then water start falling down. The fish tank behind me has cracked open, cause the water and fishes to spill all over the place, but mostly onto me. I couldn't say a thing by then, I couldn't even move! ' am I paralyzed? ' that's when I saw blood, A LOT of blood spreading all over the place, the water was doing a great job and preventing it to move and spread more. The I felt the pain coming from my back. That's when I realize, the glass tank had broke, causing the sharp glass to shatter, but it didn't, it was stabbed against my back. It.hurts.so.much.
Then something came flying towards me and hit me. I thought it missed, but I suddenly felt a warm red strik of blood run down the edge of my head....

Jimin: Y/N!!!!!! MOVE YOU SICK FUCK!!!- Jimin said pushing my dad's hands away and himself. He came running towards me, held my shoulders to bring me up to his chest, as he cupped my hands.

Jimin: Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY!?! YOU'RE LOSING SO MUCH BLOOD!!! Y/N!! HOLD ON A BIT!! I'LL CALLING THE SECURITY!!!!- He pushed the security button, a minute or so a bunch of securities came rushing in, and three of them took my dad away. Them Jimin carried me bride style, yelling, " SHE NEEDS HELP!! " then some came in rushing towards us.
They needed us to get out and go to the doctors! Jimin did, he was running so fast, but to me, everything was so slow. Then my energy starts failing, I couldn't hold on to Jimin as much, and my eyes were closing in me.

Then everything went dark.
All I could hear was a loud beeping sound and Jimin saying,
" Y/N don't close your eyes! Stay with me a little longer!! Y/N!!! "
I couldn't really hear him anymore... his voice was getting smaller and smaller, and the beeping sound was getting louder and louder. Then all I could hear was the bumping sound of a heart beat, slowing down.. by seconds.. Then I couldn't hear anything anymore..

Jimin's P.O.V

Y/N's eyes were slowly closing and her arms around me was also falling off my shoulders. I can hear her heart beat slowing down. And her breathing taking longer to respond, and her strength was not holding on any longer. And she was slipping out of my arms, not because I'm not strong enough to carry her, but because the blood was coming too much, which is cause her to slip out. But I'm not letting her. We finally got there and the doctor rushed to us not even letting me tell him what HAPPEN. But it was a good thing, cause Y/N was dying. I hope she's okay, it's because of me she keeps getting hurt. But this time it's much worst.

Jimin: Baby I hope you'll be okay.... -  I was crying now... it hurts so much. Seeing her like this, she lost sooo much blood too! Y/N please stay with me...