Chapter 29: Third Wheeler pt.1

???: make that three.

Y/N: oh Taehyung I didn't know you like the same thing as me--- Jimin? Mina?.

When I turned around it wasn't Taehyung, it was Jimin and Mina, what are they doing here? Seriously! Jimin can just be here, not Mina. Ugh!

Y/N: oh.. hey.. ehe.

I gave them a awkward laugh, before moving aside so the people behind us won't be mad.
I went to sit at the very end of the shop so I could be alone and enjoy my ice cream all to myself, but... Jimin and Mina followed along and say right in front of me, as Mina cuddle into Jimin's arm.

Y/N: pftt, like I care pftt.

I said as inaudible as possible, which of course they couldn't hear. Then the waiter came with my ice cream, and I just couldn't wait to have a taste of it! I was about to take a bit of mines until I heard a whine from Mina. I looked up to see what she was whinning at, and it was the dumbest thing to whine for. She was whinning about her ice cream. Like are you fucken serious right now?

Mina: Jimin oppa, I don't want this ice cream *whines*

Jimin: than babe, what do you want then?

I was cringing to death right now! All these "babe" and "oppa" is making me cringe to death. And her whinning, ughh!! How old are you? Five? Aishh.

I'm just so disgusted by them right now. I want puke. But I just push that aside because theres still something more entertaining right in front of me, and I can enjoy it all I want, until....

Mina: Oppa! I want that one!

She pointed right at my ice cream, and I was just so done with her shit now! That bitch ain't having this baby, nope! Not today!

Jimin: Uhh... Y/N---

Y/N: no.

I cut him off cause I already know what he's going to ask. And there is no fucking way that bitch is having any of this, and is she dumb they're all the same. Ugh what dumbass.

Jimin: *sighs* please Y/N.

Y/N: I said NO! WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!

And with that little mistake I drew all the attention to us, I was so embrassed now, and I just grabbed the ice cream and left the store, and I wasn't even going to stay and wait for them.

-

I went to a bench as I say down to finally enjoy my ice cream, and luckily it didn't melt. YASS! But I have to finish it fast because it will melt soon. And as I was finishing up my ice cream, I are just a little to fast and got brain freeze.

Y/N: oww! Aishh!

As I maintain my pain so I don't draw much attention I didn't realize that Jimin and Mina followed me, and they're standing in front of me.

Y/N: *sighs* what you want?

Jimin: nothing, just came to ask if you wanna stay for a bit with us and we all shop.

And without think I agree to go, and that was mistake number one.

-

Y/N: Yah! I thought you said we're all going to ship together?! Not me holding your bags!

I yelled at them as my arms died out on me for holding so much bags, and by I mean so much I mean, SO MUCH that it can become colorful selves made out of bags. Goes all the way up to your shoulders.

Jimin: Yah! Don't drop them like that! My expensive watch is in there! And Mina's diamond necklace is in there, it might break!

Y/N: then what do you expect me to do? There is so much bags, and you're not even-- even-- he--helping me..

I begin to cry because of the pain on my arm, and I know its stupid to cry for, but I just can't hold in the tears, the pain is too much.

Jimin: Aww~ Y/N baby, don't cry, it's just bags, I promise I'll buy you all the sweets you want, okay? Just don't cry.

Y/N: promise? *sniffs*

Jimin: yeah! Trust me.

Y/N: okay!

And that was how mistake number two was born.

-

Jimin: Yah! Y/N! PALI!

Jimin yelled for me but I was lost in the crowd trying to look for them. Then I heard him yelled again.

Jimin: If you don't hurry then I won't be buying you all your favorite treats!

Omg no! I was panicking now! I know its dumb doing things for candy, but the thing is that, I'm not using my money, and because I don't get to come places like this as much, only once in forever.

Y/N: Yahh! Wait for me!

I pushed everybody away for me so I can find Jimin them, when I finally got to them I was exhausted and tired out. But I can still mange say something,

Y/N: candy? Where is the candy shop?

Mina: Ha! Are you dumb? There is no candy shop here--

Jimin covered her mouth before she can finish, and I wasn't able to catch what she said. Then Jimin turned their position around where their back was facing me. And he whisper something into her ears, I don't know what he said but it drew a smile across her face. When they turned back they both were smiling like nothing happened.

Y/N: what were you guys talking about?

Jimin: Oh I was just asking Mina is she knows your favorite candy.

I made a "O" shaped lip, and we continue on, but there seems to be something weird about them after this. What is it?

____________________________________

Hey readers! I updated! And why, well because today is my birthday so please enjoy this chapter! And don't forget to vote and comment! I love reading your comments! Mkay bye!- Lena.

Oh btw, I just turned 14 hehe.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

*btw I love purple hearts!*