42

Msckenize's Point Of View

The celebrations that evening lasted long into the night. How could they not? We had plenty to celebrate after all.

Styles was gone, he was officially done! He'd lost his match and now he'd never work for WWE again, he'd never gain his briefcase back and I'd never have to see his sorry face for as long as I lived.

It was euphoric, it was refreshing, like a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders, more so than the last time he was fired. And I think it was because this was definite. This was finite. There was literally nothing else he could do now. Security had disposed of him as soon as the match had finished and my brother and I were going to apply for an injunction against him in the morning.

With an injunction, he couldn't go near me lawfully, and if he did, he would be arrested and put away for a very long time. It was an assured safety measure, one that we wanted put in place, and the sooner the better. With it I knew I'd be forever safe from him, and also The club

Steph and Hunter had swiftly terminated the contracts of Balor, Anderson and gallows or conspiring with Styles and going against protocol when it came to him. They knew he wasn't allowed near me, they knew he wasn't allowed in WWE, and yet they had allowed it. So Hunter had fired them almost immediately.

I couldn't exactly say I was bothered. I wanted rid of anything that could lead me to Aj or lead him to me. My safety was the most important, and if getting rid of those three helped me then I was all for it!

But tonight was not the night for focusing on the negative. The Shield and Randy had won their match after all, so tonight was for celebrating and enjoying ourselves. And that's just what we were doing.

Down the road from the arena was a nice little bar, so I had gathered a large group to go out with me to celebrate the victory. I'd asked Shane , Hunter and Steph to join us but they declined due to the work they had to do and the things that needed to be put in place. After all, they had 3 employees to fire and an injunction to prepare.

The Shield boys obviously came as well as Paige and Sasha. A few other superstars came too including Dolph Ziggler, Neville and Cesaro. Normally these guys didn't hang out with The Authority, but tonight was a special exception. They knew right from wrong and they knew what Sheamus had done wasn't the right thing to do. So they happily accepted our invitation. Sasha and Paige were able to bring a few other Divas along too, and after some persuasion, Randy had also accepted the offer.

Randy and I were still not ourselves around each other and I knew our friendship would never return to what it once was, but the hatred I'd previously felt for him had somewhat lessened after what he'd done for me. No one had asked him to fight for me but he'd done it regardless. He knew how I felt and he had still volunteered and drove us to victory.

And this was something I could not forget.

I'd never forget what he did for me tonight and I'd be forever grateful for his help. How could I not ask him to join us at the bar? He was part of our team and he would always be welcome.

He had originally said no, and I knew it was because of Dean's presence. Yes they fought together and yes they shook hands, but they still had a huge history. Thankfully after much convincing, I'd persuaded him to come and join us at the bar.

We were all gathered around a huge table, drinks in hand when my friend piped up.

"I'd like to make a toast!" said Paige aloud, the Brit gathering everyone's attention, all eyes on her. "To Mackenzie! May Styles never grace us with his presence again. Let's hope the fucker gets his comeuppance!"