37

Mackenize McMahon Point Of View

It had been two fucking days.

Two measly fucking days since I'd arrived at Stephanie and Hunter's home in Connecticut, or as I had taken to calling it, 'my pathetic stupid prison for a grown woman who is old enough to make her own decisions.'

My dad taken out all the phone lines, he had removed my cell phone from my possession and there was no internet to be found. I had no way of contacting the outside world, no way of communicating with anyone outside the house (mainly because the doors were locked) and the only person I'd seen since I'd come here was my own reflection in the mirror.

I still had access to the television so at least I had some form of entertainment, but I'd literally been locked in this house and I had no idea how long it'd be until I could get out.

This was fucking insane! It was like something from a fan-fiction!, it really was. People in prison lived in better conditions than this. I was being treated like shit by someone who knew nothing of my situation, and what bothered me the most was I hadn't actually done anything wrong. I had a boyfriend, big deal!

Dean was a good man, a kind man, and a man who loved me beyond compare. And I loved him. How was that so wrong?

For my dad ,to go to such extremes to keep us apart was crazy and I couldn't believe he was actually going through with this plan. I was his little girl, his flesh and blood. But he was treating me like I'd committed a murder, like I was a danger to the public and needed to be locked up like a wild animal. He didn't like Dean as my boyfriend, and that was fair enough. But it was my relationship, it was my choice to make, and whether he liked it or not he should have supported it.

And Stephanie and hunter, above anyone else, should know what it's like to be in that position.

It only seemed like five minutes since he'd gotten with Stephanie's and Hunter's relationship under similar circumstances.

They both knew all the shit that came with that and all the problems they faced to be together . But they faced those problems because of the loved they havr for each other and wanted they to be together . Having gone through it through it themselves , they should have been the ones to support me the most in my decision to be with Dean.

I knew he wouldn't be happy, I'd known it from the very start, hence why I had been so afraid to tell him in the first place. But all I'd expected was a few sharp words, an argument and then for him to come round to the idea and accept that we were together. What I hadn't expected was for him to send me half way across the country, lock me up, and attempt to split Dean and I apart.

He was going totally overboard, he was out of his mind, and this whole situation was driving me mad.

I hadn't seen or spoken to Dean in two whole fucking days.

I hated not seeing him, I hated not being with him, and I dreaded to think what he'd be going through not knowing where I was. He'd heard no word from me, seen nothing of me, and I could only imagine the shit Randy and my family would be feeding him about my whereabouts.

They'd no doubt be lying to him, telling him stories about how I'd left or how I'd have enough of him, saying anything they could to drive a wedge between us. And if that wasn't the case, I hated to think about how they were treating him. I knew what shane and Hunter could be like. Authority member or not, they are sure to be giving Dean the shit matches or the hard matches, working him to the bone.

I sighed, flicking through the boring mindless TV channels, attempting to find something to watching that wasn't droning or a re-run.

I missed Dean so much. I missed the sound of his voice, his touch, the way he'd kiss my head or hold my hand. I missed him being beside me at night or the way he'd tease me. I missed the feel of his soft hair or the comfort lying in his arms gave me.