31

I stood there, my hands trembling with anger at my sides as I watched Randy's car drive off into the distance. Tears silently tumbled down my cheeks as his car got smaller and smaller until it finally disappeared from view.

My vision became blurred from tears as I watched him go, my mind unable to comprehend what I'd just witnessed and why I'd witnessed it.

This wasn't Randy, this wasn't who he was. He was deadly and crazy in the ring, but in real life, in his personal life he was a teddy bear, a big softy, someone who was loving, caring and the sweetest person I ever knew.

He knew how to split his personal life and professional life so that they never crossed and were total separate entities. If he ever had a problem with someone at work, he dealt with it backstage, at the hotel, away from the cameras. Never did he go out into the ring in front of all the fans and make his personal issues so public.

So why had he done it now? Why did he have to bring whatever beef he had with Dean to everyone's attention? There was no taking it back now; the world and the roster had seen it. Everyone knew they were enemies, everyone knew there was animosity, and everyone knew now that The Authority was not united.

He'd not only screwed himself over; he'd thrown us all in the shit along with him.

Hunter and Steph would kill him buy only god knows what shane and daddy will do to him, The Shield were not whole, and now the entire roster and WWE Universe knew we had a weakness.

It was fucking shit and Randy had a lot to answer for.

I ran a hand through my hair, shaking my head in denial.

Why had he even done this...?

Why did he have to flip to the point of launching an actual attack on a co-worker and implicating us all in the process?

This was my fault, I one hundred percent knew this. It was what I had said, the feelings I had destroyed, the heartbreak I had caused. I'd driven Randy to such extremes and I knew I'd have to be the one to set things right.

But that's what I didn't understand. It had been me and me alone. I'd done all this. So why had it been Dean to feel the wrath of Randy's punishment?

Even though Dean was the guy I liked, I had denied it to Randy when he'd asked, so he had no reason to believe Dean was involved. I'd been adamant even though Randy had not believed me, therefore it was not the lunatic's fault.

And even if I had been honest, even if I'd admitted the truth and told him Dean and I were together, that had absolutely nothing to do with my feelings for Randy. I'd never had romantic feelings for my friend in the first place, something I'd known all along ever since the night he kissed me. Dean and I had only just admitted we liked each other, so the two weren't linked. Whether Dean had ever been here or not, I'd never felt anything for Randy. Bringing another guy into the mix had nothing to do with that.

So why had he attacked Dean? Was it jealousy? Was it payback? Was it punishment to him because Randy knew deep down he held my heart? Or was it punishment for me, hurting the guy I liked in order to get to me?

Either way it wasn't good and it wasn't fair. Randy had flipped everything on its head and now I had no best friend, the guy I liked was injured, and The Authority was totally up in the air.

Randy was long gone so there was nothing I could do about it now. I had no idea where he was going and I was so angry I didn't care to know in that moment. So instead I turned on my heel and went back inside the arena, ready to deal with the other issues that attack had caused. I knew Steph and Hunter would be busy trying to calm everyone down and getting the show back on track, so I knew now was not the best time to talk to him. Plus an angry Hunter was never the best to be around and Steph well let's just say i would rather rske my chances with brock lesner. THey'd need time to calm down so I planned to stay away for now.