26

We all silently entered my dad's  office like naughty children who had been called to see the principle, taking our seats one by one. Hunter sat at daddy's desk next to my father  whilst I sat in front of it, Dean and Randy seating themselves either side of me. Hunter had called for Steph to join us, so we were simply waiting for her to arrive before we began the very meeting I had been dreading.

Even though he seemed tense,daddy  idly busied himself with paper work as we sat there, Randy flicking through his phone, his fingers gripping the arm of the chair tighter than normal. I could tell he was still on edge from the argument in the corridor, but I knew by telling my daddy and brother-in-law the truth, it would ease a lot of worry in a lot of people.

Dean and Randy could hurt Styles all they wanted, but the only two people who could truly do anything about him was daddy and hunter . Only they could fire him, only they could take away his job, only they could ensure he didn't grace the doorway of WWE again and give him a suitable punishment. And after saying exactly what had happened, a punishment would certainly be coming his way.

So by having this meeting now, it was a good thing, a positive thing, something that could only end well. Styles would be gone, I would be safe, and we could all move on with our lives. But as with any perfect plans, there's always a downfall, a problem, a thing that could stop us. Our Achilles heel, our kryptonite, our 4 foot wide hole in the Death Star.

And that problem was Aj Styles  himself.

There was a lot he could still do to continue causing issues for us. He could refuse to leave, he could cause a fuss, and he could very easily go to the police about the beat-down Dean had given him. I had yet to see him at the arena, but he would have no doubt gone to a hospital or used something to clean himself up after what the lunatic had unleashed at him. He'd be covered in cuts, bruises and scars that would be very visible and easily explained to the police.

They could have Dean in an instant and there would be nothing we could do about it.

So whilst this plan was a good one, it still had its hiccups. I just hoped Dean had put the fear of God into him to the point where he would never dream of speaking of the incident again.

The atmosphere in the room was not a good one so I closed my eyes, trying my very hardest to keep my breathing calm, knowing how nerve-wracking and anxiety filled this conversation was about to be. Hunter was going to hit the roof, he was going to go fucking crazy. I'd already had to deal with Dean's reaction last night and Randy's only moments ago.  But with Randy things always seemed to escolate recently, first it was his consent need to belittle The Shield or more so dean. And now this whole thing  with Aj. Don't even get me started on the nickname argument. And that was just Randy's reaction,i couldn't bear to think about how my daddy or  brother would react.

Sensing the obvious tension radiating from my body, I felt a large yet warm hand slip into mine. I followed the arm it connected to, seeing the hand belonged to Dean. He gave my hand a reassuring squeeze, his face offering me a comforting smile as he looked down at me. I returned it, half-smiling back, his eyes silently telling me that everything was going to be okay, that this would go smoothly, that this was needed in order to put things right.

Stephanie finally entered the room, Dean's hand quickly leaving mine as she took her seat beside my daddy , my heart pounding nervously as I bit my lip. Once she was settled in her chair, three pairs of eyes settled on me.

"So do any of you care to explain what that little incident in the corridor was all about?" asked Hunter. His hands were linked together, his chin resting on top of them, staring at me eagerly.

Releasing a deep breath, I sat forward in my chair and slowly unwound the scarf that had been around my neck. My hands were trembling but I managed to remove it smoothly. I dropped it to the floor, my bruised neck open for all to see. Steph's eyes widened in shock, her hand clasping her mouth...