9

The first thing we were asked to do on Monday was meet in my brother and Stephanie's office for a rundown on what was happening during Raw this week. This happened every week so I made my usual trip to get a cup of coffee before heading to the arena and going to my brother's office.

Everybody was already in there, my trip to get coffee making me the last person to arrive as usual. So I smiled at The Shield and Randy on my way in and took my seat in front of my brother's desk, sipping on my coffee, curious as to what we had in store for tonight.

He ran through the schedule for Kane and Big Show before turning to me.

"Right, Mackenize ," he said, flicking through some papers on his desk. "We are putting The Shield boys in a six man tag match against The Club tonight. We want you on commentary again."

Is he joking?

My shoulders dropped, annoyance clear on my face. "You've got to be fucking kidding me, right? You want me out there again?"

Luke gallows again. Fucking luke gallows out there again and I'd be joining him. As If one member wasn't bad enough but all three, Shane and his bright ideas were seriously pissing me off now.

"I know you weren't too happy about it last time," he continued. "So in order to further their feud, we're putting Randy on commentary with you."

Randy smiled over at me and I had to admit, the arrangement made me feel a lot more relaxed.

I hated the idea of yet another night in that ring with the club . I'd pissed they off a lot lately and they were not the type of guys to take that shit quietly. But with Randy by my side, I knew it would offer me some form of instant protection. He wouldn't let a thing happen to me, that much I knew. Plus with The Shield out there as well, the club would have very little room to attack.

Yes I hated the idea, but at least I had a decent amount of instant back-up this time. They were outnumbered completely so I knew nothing would be tried.

"Fine," I said. "I guess if Randy is out there with me too, I can get on board."

"Excellent," shane smiled. "So I hope that match suits the five of you. Once again, the match order is posted outside, so go have a look and good luck tonight."

We all filed out of the room, checking the match order and walking to our locker rooms in order to change for Raw.

"Did you have anything to do with you joining me on commentary tonight?" I asked Randy as we walked side by side to our locker rooms.

"I might have," he smirked. "I just saw the how terrified you looked last time and I didn't want that to happen again. So I tried to help sway shane's decision in my direction."

"Thanks, Randy," I smiled. "It feels a lot easier going out there with someone at my side."

"Plus it furthers my feud with Aj Styles and if anything happens, it shuts Ambrose up about me not helping," he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes, wondering when this stupid animosity between them was ever going to end. It was so stupid and pathetic. I was bored of it now.

"Well whatever your motives are, the clubs won't try anything tonight," I said. "They wouldn't dare."

"They try anything, they knows I'll be on them in seconds," said Randy as we reached my locker room.

"We shall see," I said. "I'll see you out there," I smiled as I entered my locker room to prepare for the show.

xXx

Randy and I were seated at the commentary table beside JBL, headsets on, ready for the match to start. We were both geared up for what was about to happen, and I was eager to finally see The Shield in a match. Up until now they had been merely out for protection or to enforce Authority power. They had yet to showcase if they still had the same skill set and if they could go back to working as a team. But now they were going to finally fight and I couldn't wait to see how good they were in the ring after so long.