19

Paige, Sasha and I rushed back to the hotel after Raw had finished at break-neck speed in order to get ourselves ready for our night out to celebrate my return. Paige was extremely adamant that we were going out and Sasha and I had learned over the years to not question her when her mind was so set on something. There was no arguing with the Brit, so it was far easier to simply agree and go forward with whatever she decided.

However in this instance, neither of us really put up a fight with her because we agreed with her whole heartedly. A night out sounded so much fun and it was definitely something we wanted to do. It had been weeks since I'd had a good night out with my girls, not since the night of the mugging. Plus it had been a long week away from them and I was keen for a catch up. So when Paige had suggested it, I was completely up for it.

And it wasn't just The Shield boys we'd invited, plenty other people were joining us on our night out too. Randy, Naomi, Tamina, Jimmy , Cody  and Eden, Rusev and Lana,doplh ,the bellas and so many more. It was a celebration of epic proportions and I couldn't wait.

So as soon as we were changed, made up and ready, me and my girls hailed down a cab and set off towards the club. And even though I planned not to get too drunk due to what had happened to me in the past when inebriated, I felt a little giddy and merry in the cab. Paige had opened a bottle of wine at the hotel whilst we were getting ready, and it was making me feel as light as air.

We were planning to meet everyone there, so giggles and laughter filled the car as we drove.

The taxi got us there in no time. So we paid up and entered the club, security letting us jump the queue once he knew we were with WWE.

One of the perks of the job.

The music was blaring as we got inside, lights flashing as tonnes of people filled the dance-floor, moving to the music and enjoying themselves. The bar was filled with eager customers wanting a drink, several tables on the outer edges of the room filled with happy club goers. The atmosphere in the club was on fire, an excited feeling hitting my body. I had a feeling tonight was going to be a good one, a fun one, one that everybody was going to love. The music was good, drinks seemed to be flowing and I could wait to get stuck in and have a great time.

We spotted our group immediately in the far corner, so we crossed the room and the dance-floor to get to them.

They greeted us as soon as we saw them, everyone already here. I spotted Randy at the other side of the table, a huge grin on his face once he spotted me, my friend standing up to walk over to me. Dean got there first.

"Hey, you made it," the lunatic fringe smiled offering me a one armed hug, his other hand holding a drink. "Was wondering where you'd gotten to."

I had to bite my lip as I looked at him. He was dressed in dark blue jeans and a tight black t-shirt, the ensemble showing off his tanned arms, broad shoulders and prominent muscles.

Jesus...

"Well you know us girls," I smiled, calming my panting heart down as I returned his hug, quickly letting him go. "We have to make sure we are perfectly ready."

"Well you look lovely," he said, causing me to look away in embarrassment. "You've got quite the turn out for this little celebration."

"I know," I commented, looking around at everyone from work who had decided to join us. "I have Paige and Sasha to thank for that."

"Well they did an awesome job," he smiled. "Want a drink?"

"Sure," I nodded. "I'd love one."

I noticed Randy sit down as Dean led me away to the bar, the two of us joining Roman, jimmy and Tamina who were already there.