7

Okay so the reason luke is waking round with Aj's money in the bank briefcase ,is because Aj is injured and has asked him to remind the Authority that he is the number on contender and is coming for them. Don't worry thar will stop.

Here's to girl's night!" said Sasha happily, raising her glass.

"To girl's night," replied Paige and I in unison, the three of us clinking our glasses together, taking a sip of what lay in them.

Yes, I knew I'd sworn to myself that I'd never ever go drinking with Paige again after the state I'd gotten myself into last time, and yes, I'd sworn I'd never drink to the point of complete inebriation again, but I was so pissed off and angry that I didn't care. I wanted a drink and I was going to fucking well enjoy it!

Dean Ambrose had seriously gotten under my skin with his snidey comments and his lack of sensitivity. I didn't understand what his issue was, but it was totally out of line saying what he did to me. It wasn't my fault I landed myself in so much trouble, and I didn't deserve his horrible words.

I would take the blame for some of it, after all I was the one who'd chosen to return to the hotel at 5am totally drunk. But Hunter was behind the two instances in the ring with luke, luke gallows was to blame for cornering me in the corridor, and the jocks were to blame for what happened at the coffee shop.

Not me. Them!

So who the fuck did Dean Ambrose think he was belittling me and making me feel guilty for all that had happened?

He was a fucking employee, someone who was below me on the ladder and should have more respect than to speak to a McMahon like that. One word from me to my daddy and I could have the bastard on his ass out of the door. He'd be jobless and unemployed. Nobody talks to their boss like that unless they have a fucking deathwish. Not only was he insane, but he was an absolute idiot!

But I wouldn't do that because I wasn't a dick, I wasn't a total prick. I actually had manners and didn't make others feel bad over things out of their hands. I had a conscience and I had a heart and sympathy for people, attributes he clearly didn't possess if he can say those things so easily, especially after what I'd just gone through with luke gallows.

He'd angered me so much that the sound of a drink with my girls was just what I needed. A lot of the other Superstars and Divas had descended on the bar we were in too, but we were keeping to ourselves. Tonight was girl's night after all. So I didn't care if I got drunk or not, I needed this.

"And to a night with no fucking men!" I added, drinking more of my wine.

"Ooh, what's happened to kenzie to make her say something like that?" asked Paige curiously, the Brit drinking her beer.

"Nothing to worry about," I said. "But tonight I want it to be just girls. No fucking men to ruin the night like they always do."

I saw Paige and Sasha give each other a look before they leaned towards me.

"Okay, spill," said Sasha. "What is going on with our little GM of Smackdown ?"

I sighed, wiping my finger around the rim of my glass. "Nothing," I insisted.

"Sounds like nothing," said Paige, her eyebrow raised.

"Something has obviously pissed you off," Sasha said. "I saw you in the canteen with Randy earlier, is it him?"

I shook my head. "Nothing's wrong between Randy and I."

"Course it isn't Randy," Paige said. "The bloke fancies the arse off her. He wouldn't upset her like that."

I blushed furiously and glared at Paige. "No he doesn't. Randy and I are friends. Always have been, always will be."

She rolled her eyes. "For you, maybe. The way he acts clearly says otherwise."