Episkey....

lilys pov 

My heart is pounding out of my chest as i race through the trees, the dark night surrounding me and the ice cold wind making my skin sting and a numbing sensation overwelmb my face and hands. I race down a small bank, skidding slightly on the mud but quickly regaining my balalnce. My breathing is fast and shallow, the sparks of light from spells and curses encouragment not to stop. I come to a clearing and spin around trying to get sight of someone, anyone, the sudden eary silence being enough to make me panic even more. With my hand gripped so tightly around my wand my knuckes have turned white, i start to walk backwards, my eyes locked on the drection i just came so as to see the face of whom was chasing me not 10 miuntes ago. 

I get to the boundary of forest before anything happens, a swift figure darts across my line of sight, just visable through the gaps in the trees and a red spark shoots forward, i block it and lunge forward as they imerge from the trees, clocked in black form head to toe aside from the siister silver mask. "CONFUNDUS. FLIPENDO." they fly backwards and i take the chance to turn and start running again, Making it too the next clearing with ease. I know that there is no point starting a full dual out here where any number of them could appear from no where so im trying to get back to the others, somehow along the way we got split up and now im lost in the middle of nowhere. theres a snap behind be and i turn immeiately, automaticaly raising my wand ready to attack and meeting James's wide eyes staring back at me, arms raised over his chest in a surrender "hey its just me" "james" i breath "thank god" he chuckles and smiles at me, placing his hand on my arm to suggest we should start moving. "with reflexes like that i feel kind of sorry for whoever had run into you tonight" i scowl jokingly but he just laughs  again "come on i think i saw padfoot a couple meters that way"

"Lily, james" Sirius's voice calls in a hushed whisper, we turn to see him standing just a little way off and run over to him quicly. "how many?" James asks crouching down behind the smaller trees. "i got 3 so far" he infroms us with a nod to the right of him. "i don't know how many others there are though, these woods all look the same to me". Before either of us have a chance to say anything else there is an ear peircing scream causing us all to jump up, looking aorund desparately for where it might of come from. Another loud cry yells out, the sound of pure terror. "Marlene" Sirius mutters. We all start running, preying it is in the right direction, but as we come to a small space in the trees we know it is. 

There in the centre is Marlene, a clear sign of injury from blood dripping down her left arm, infront of her is fenrir Greyback and racing through the trees behind comes Remus. "MARELENE GET BACK" he shouts, skidding infront of her. "REMUS N" "GET BACK" he repeats extending his wand out, as i notice two death eaters standing infront of him. the three of us run into the clearing Sirius going straight for greyback after taking one look at Marlene, leaving the death eaters to me and James. With everything going on it is hard to concerntrate but i manage to knock mine to the ground, Remus gripping onto my arm and pulling me backwards as i do. "get marlene back" he commands me, "Remus no yo" "i've already been biten" he yells interupting me, his eyes wide and bloodshot, the veins in his neck pulsing. i nod and back up to Marlene as he runs forward to help sirius. James's eyes meet mine and for a second i pause, his shirt is torn and covered in mud, his hair curling slightly from the damp and a cold sweat dripping down his face, but it is only for a second as i crouch down beside Marlene, my hands grazing over her skin and instantly being coated with a layer of fresh blood. James's gaze is torn away by helping the boys and i pull myself back to reality, looking down at Mar's injuries, "Go help them" She insists pushing me away, gasping for breath and shaking. "No we need to get you help now and i can't work here". 

We apperate and wind up in James's house, the lingering image of him turning away from me into fierce battle revealing itself through my magic, it must have just been the only thing my mind could focus on. Mar yells out as i hurry her over to the stairs and drop her down, the wound gaping open and more blood soacking and overtaking the previously pale blue colour of her top. I pull back the fabric to get a better look, causing her to wince and bite down hard on her lip. The skin is torn from her shoulder blade right around to just bellow her elbow, upon seeing the extensity of the cut i take a deep breath and stand up, running through to the kitchen "Just stay there" i shout back to her, frantically searching through the kitchen cuboards for a small viale, speeding back to her the second my hand clasps around it. I open it and steady my hand over the open woulnd "Okay this is going to sting" i wince allowing a few drops to land on her skin and then placing the bottel down again. "Episkey" i say clearly over and over again, the skin slowly starting to knit together at the edges. "Ferula" a white bangage appears, wrapping tightly around her arm. Her shavking stops and her muscules start to relax "Okay" i breath glancing down at the blood on the stairs "are yo" "just go..GO" she says motiioning to the door. i nod and stand up, jumping at the sight of Mrs. Potter stood at the doorway to the kitchen, her hand rested on the coffee table to her left, initialy i panic about what she must be seeing, both myself and marlene covered in blood and her son no where to be seen but as i look more closely her skin is deathly white and her expression one of conusion and disoriantation i know that something must be wrong "Lily" she gasps, falling forward and hitting the ground with a bang, bringing to table and its contents down with her. i lunge forward but she is already unconsious by the time im at her side, my eyes scan her looking for anything that could of cuased her to fall like that. 

The door behind me flies open and i look back to see James with sirius in his arms, bleeding from the thigh of his left leg, "LILY' james calls out his eyes landing on me quickly after, my arms tighten around Mrs. Potters lipm body as he falls to the ground and sirius yells out in pain. "Mum" James calls reaching out towards us.