The potters mannor

Lily's pov
We've just apererated to James house and let me just say. Wow. Its massive and has beautiful gardens surrounding it. I stand completely still for a moment taking in my surroundings. The snow has started to fall and has caused a thin layer of white to coat everything in site, making it look even more incredible and the subtle Christmas decorations of lights and hints of red and gold fit perfectly with its simple yet impressive exterior. "You coming" James laughed as he nudges my arm causing me to stumble forward a bit. He laughs again and takes my hand leading the way. "Come on".

We were quickly followed my Sirius and Remus as they joked and threw the odd small snow ball at each-other. "James" James's mum called from the bottom of the garden. "Yea mum" "we have a few things to do we should be gone for most of the day but we'll be back in time for me to cook diner okay" "ok bye". We waved good bye just as we reached the front door.

The house was covered in all things Christmas and yet still appeared classy and sophisticated. "You wanna go unpack" James asks appearing next to Me. I nod and go to collect my bags from the front door but of cause James being the gentle man that he is has already got them.

Once up the magnificent staircase we come to a large landing with a dozen doors and a couple hallways leading off. "That's Padfoots room, that's moonys and that's wormtails but he doesn't stay here much" James says gesturing to three of the doors. The boys disappear off into their rooms with a casual ' see you later ' shouted as they left. "And this is your room"

he opens the door to a stunningly decorated bedroom. There's a four poster bed against the back wall with a large stone fire place adjacent to it. I can see the opening to a balcony which I already know must have an amazing view. There's two large chests of draws, a wardrobe, two bed side cabinets, a sofa and three chairs, a breakfast table and chairs and a coffee table with a few arm chairs around it. "This rooms amazing" I say dropping my one bag that James allowed me to carry and walking around a bit. "Yea mum loves to go all out" he laughs and rubs the back of his neck. "Where do the doors go" I ask pointing to the two doors on the wall either side of the fire place. "That ones your on suit and that one leads into...uh...my room" he Looks kinda embarrassed yet happy, he has his lovable smirk on his face and has just run his hands through his hair again. I walk over smiling as I go and drape my arms around his neck, his snake around my waist and I gaze up at him. "And my I ask why I have been given a room with a door that leads into yours mr potter" "oh Mis Evans it's mealy for your own safety" "oh sure" I laugh and lean up to kiss him. "Well since your such an amazing boyfriend you can help me unpack" "it would be my honor" he jokes as be bows dramatically.

After about half an hour all of my things are put away and my truck is put safely under the bed. We decide to go and see what Sirius and Remus are doing so we leave my room and go straight for Remus's first.

The room is slightly smaller than mine but is set out the same. He's laying on his bed reading a book and doesn't even look up when we enter. "Moony we're going for a walk your coming" James shouts as he disappears out of the room to as I'm assuming go and get Sirius. "What ya reading" I ask slumping down on his bed. "How to recognize a werewolf" he jokes putting the book down and moving to lay down next to me. "Your so annoying sometimes" I laugh prodding him in the ribs. "Oh and where do yo suppose I get that from, James and Sirius aren't exactly the best influence" he says prodding me back. "Yea I guess that's true" "talking about me again Evans" Sirius says appearing at the door. "Oh please in your dreams black" I say with a smile as I get up and go to stand beside James. "So where are we going" I ask. "Just to walk around the grounds" "okay I better get changed then" I mention as I head towards my room. "Yea I uh I better supervise" James says grinning as he follows close behind. I laugh at the though of him turning to grin widely at the boys before running to catch back up with me. I don't even need to look to know what's happening. "Whoop whoop" "go James" the boys yell from behind. "Oh shut up" I shout back trying to contain my laughter.

A/N comment if you recognize the house ;)