Christmas day

Very long chapter ahead, enjoy ;)

Lily's pov
I open my eyes to discover myself curled up closely to James, both of his arms wrapped tightly around me and his chin resting on the top of my head.

I move slightly so I can get a look at his alarm clock. 6:30, I'd of thought everyone will be awake soon.

I shift around a bit so that I am sat up and leaning against the headboard with James's head resting on my lap. I run my fingers through his hair and stroke my thumb across his temple lovingly.

A couple seconds later he begins to stir and I'm soon met by his beautiful hazel eyes.
"Merry Christmas lil" he says groggily as he stretches his arms out.
"Merry Christmas James" I reply happy, leaning down and giving him a small peck on the lips.
"Anyone up yet?" He asks peering around the room as he lifts himself up so he's sitting next to me. "I think we'd know if Sirius was up don't you" I laugh as I intwine my fingers with his.
"Yeah I guess" he says humorously.

I gaze out of the window at the beautiful snowy view and sigh with contentment.
If someone had told me a year ago that id be sat on Christmas morning in James Potters bed holding his hand I wouldn't have believed it but now I can't imagine anywhere I'd rather be.
I feel James's warm lips touch my neck lightly and his fingers gently run over my wrist.
"You know I think you're going to want to put something on before we go downstairs" he says with a small laugh as he makes a point of my lack of coverage.
"Mm yeah probably" I say with a laugh, looking down lightly.
"Although I don't think this was all necessarily my doing" I wink at him and he grins widely,
A hint of red rushing to his cheeks.
I take this as I triumphant moment.
"James Potter did you just blush, did I just make THEE JAMES POTTER BLUSH"
His smile widens even more as he pushes me lightly on the arm. "Yeah yeah whatever.
hey do you want your present now" his face beams with excitement as his tired eyes widen.
"Not yet, let's just have a minute alone first" I yawn as I lean down and rest my head on his shoulder.

His lips press against my skin again as he travels from my hand to shoulder, and then to my lips. I move so that I'm sat on his lap and he quickly lays he down so I'm underneath him.  One of his hands strokes my stomach and the other holds him up above me while mine, move up to around his neck and...
"GUYS ITS CHRISTMAS" I hear Sirius voice bellow as he flings open the door.
"SIRIUS" I exclaim loudly as I make an attempt to cover myself up.
He begins to laugh but doesn't leave. "Oh come on lil it's nothing I haven't seen before" he grins. "OUT" I yell.
James pulls the sheet up from under us and wraps it around me.
"Alright alright but just so you know, you two better be down soon or I'm coming back" he says pointing at us and scowling.
Just then Remus makes a appearance by Sirius side but quickly shields his eyes when he sees our situation. "Ah sorry" he says turning away.
"Hey Lily flower it's nothing to be embarrassed about if I"
"PADFOOT OUT NOW" James shouts with a small smile on his face as he points toward the door.

Once he's gone and the door is closed me and James stare at each other for a second before bursting into laughter. "god I could kill him sometimes, doesn't he know how to knock"
I say getting up and going over to the door that leads to my room.
James stays laying on his bed as I go in and begin to get dressed. "Apparently not.....wait what did he mean nothing he hasn't seen before" he asks suspiciously as he leans over the edge of the bed so that he can see directly into my room.

I finish getting changed and wonder back into James room and sit on the bed next to him. "Oh it's just Sirius being Sirius you know I'm only for you Mr Potter" I grin as I lean down and kiss him again.
I pull away and stand up offering out a hand to him, he takes it and stands next to me.
"Hmm well I don't like it" he wines sarcastically.
"Yeah yeah whatever" i laugh walking towards the door with him in toe. "I don't like it when you quote me either Miss"