Happy birthday remus!

Lily's POV
Today is Remus's 17th and since it's a Saturday we're all going to hogsmeade and then back to mine and James's dorm.
It's 5:30 in the morning and we're all up early enough to wake remus up with his presents, I'm currently waiting excitedly outside the boys door still in my pyjamas.
I have James at my side and Mar and Alice behind me.

Finally Sirius opens the door with a huge grin plastered on his face to reveal all of the boys apart from Remus already awake.
Peter is sat up in his bed yawning and looking very tired while frank gets up and comes over to greet Alice.
There's also Michael Thomas in their dorm but he always gets up early to go and do some homework so we didn't have to worry about him.

Sirius waves us over excitedly and we all crowed about Remus's bed.
"Okay" Sirius mouths. "1..2....3"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY REMUS" we all shout in unison as James turns on the light.
Remus wakes with a start bumping heads with Sirius who was leaning too close.
"Ow" he wines rubbing his head.
"Happy birthday Moony" Sirius repeats rubbing his in about the same place.
The rest of us laugh at their little accident but quickly return our attention to just Remus.

"Thanks guys" he laughs smiling.
"Presents" I squeal as me and James hand him the big pile we have in our arms.
He grins widely as he opens each one and thanks us individually, he got a few joke ones from the boys but other than that I think he was pretty happy with all of them.

We're now all on our way to Hogsmeade and I'm walking in between Remus and James.
James has his arm around me and I'm holding tightly onto it as it rests over my shoulder, there's a lot of ice, something that's not exactly a friend of my clumsiness.
"How does it feel to be an adult then Remus" I laugh pushing on his arm lightly, he's always been the most grown up and mature of everyone, I guess he's had to grow up quickly.
"Completely legal now aren't you mate" James says copying my action of nudging Remus, who smirks and looks down at the white ground going slightly red, although I can't tell if it's from James's comment or the cold.
"Idiot" I mumble rolling my eyes jokingly at James.
"I suppose I am" remus laughs.

We don't stay too long in Hogsmeade only enough to get a quick drink, some lunch and things for tonight. It's around 5:30pm now and
Everyone is lounged about in my room waiting for Sirius and Frank to get back from collecting the last of the food we asked the elves to prepare. We already had dinner in the great hall so it's mostly just snacks and things for latter on.

I'm sat on the floor while mar plaits my hair, she, Remus and James are on my bed while Peter lies on the floor beside me and Alice is sat in my arm chair.

it was 7:00 before Sirius's voice ring through the dorm as he threw open the door to reveal himself and Frank socking wet. "We're back"
We all start laughing but I'm kind of confused at to why they are.
"What happened to you" Alice asks standing up and walking over to her boyfriend.
"We went back to hogsmeade to get some more fire whiskey and forgot that the doors would be shut, and it rained....a lot"
"Well you two don't take another step I don't want your muddy shoes in my room" I tell him putting my hand out In front of me signaling that I want them to stay were they are.
"You can borrow some of my clothes" James says rolling over onto his front to face them.
"Thanks mate" Sirius says as he and Frank disappear back into the corridor.

Just as Mar finishes my plaits the boys come back in, in fresh clothes and slightly more dry hair. "Lets go down stairs now" I suggest adjusting my pajama top that had ridden up from how I was sat leaning against my bed.
"Yeah okay" everyone agrees and follows me.

We all take our seats, me, James and Remus on the main sofa, Peter, Sirius and Mar on the other one and Frank in an arm chair with Alice on his lap.

I'm leaning into James chest as we laugh at Sirius dancing around on the coffee table.
How he got so drunk so quick I don't know.
I'm not really a big drinker but it's nice to spend this time together, in a safe environment where I know not much can go wrong. I glance quickly at the clock huh 9:30 I guess it wasn't that quick.