I will always take care of Lily Evans

Lily's pic
Now that James is out of the hospital it's time for us to carry on with our head duties. We're walking through the corridors on our way to McGonagall office, once there we discuss all the upcoming evens. the next one, Halloween. As soon as Magonagal has explained what we will need to prepare we leave. We've decided to have a meeting tomorrow with the prefects so that they can help plan it. "So the party should be good, we said it was fancy dress right," James says not taking his eyes off me. "Of cause it is James you can't have Halloween without fancy dress idiot" i joke smacking his arm lightly "hey" James whines as he spins himself around and squares up to me. "I'll have you know im very skilled indeed"                                                                                     "Oh I'm sure you are" i laugh i grin raising my eyebrows sarcastically. "Are you doubting me Evans?" he smirks biting his lower lip. "Never" i smile up at him as he starts to walk forward, backing me up towards the wall. "Just because my talents might not be conventional but I've got them," he says smugly. "You do, do you?" i tease keeping my eyes locked on his as my back his the wall and his arms tense. hands hitting the hall either side of my head. "Maybe i can show you sometime". We both stop, breathing loudly as we stare at each other, centimetres apart. Eventually, i look away and straighten up so that James drops his arms and turns coughing a little and starting to walk again. I follow him willing myself not to go red "I will say you have me beat in potions though" he laughs not touching me this time. "It is my speciality" i shrug smiling at him as we reach the portrait hole and he holds it open until i am safely inside before following me in. 

 "Prongs" Sirius's voice beams as he bounds over and tackles James to the ground. I look over and see Alice, Frank, Mar, Peter and Remus sat by the fire. "Hey who let you guys in don't you know we have standards" I tease walking over to them slightly confused "and yet you stand to be within a meter of Sirius" Remus jokes. Sirius pretends to be offended and slumps down next to Marlene as James comes and Sits in the chair next to mine. "We were bored" Sirius announces. "We could play truth or dare oooo or never have I ever" I suggest excitedly, I know everyone knows how to play as we've all had small games before. "Ok ok let's do a mixture of both you can pick which one you ask someone, truth or dare. Or you can do a never have I ever. But I must warn you all we are going to be doing this marauder style" Sirius says with an evil laugh. Everyone agrees so we start. Sirius pulls out a big basket of snacks and fire whisky with some shot glasses. Ahh, so this is Marauder style i laugh to myself. We all start with a shot full shot glass.I get down from my chair to sit cross-legged on the floor and almost everyone else copies, except for Sirius, he lays down on his side and rests his head on Mars lap, always the dramatic one.  "Ok well since it was my idea I'll start". I say raising my glass and looking at them all suspiciously "never have I ever....made out with someone in a broom closet" only Sirius, Marlene and James take a shot. "Ok, my go" James shouts excitedly. "Marlene truth or dare?" She thinks for a moment "truth, I know what you and your dares are like" "ok why were you in our room the other morning?" he asks suggestively. Mar looks embarrassed which is rare and bites her inner cheek "hey I'm not one to kiss and tell" she replies, winking at Sirius. "Oh, you're no fun" James scolds frowning at her. "Fine you have to do a forfeit" he sighs "Moony you pick, Moony's the best at forfeits" he says directing the last part at me before looking back to Remus who's grinning widely. "you have to kiss one person in this room that isn't Padfoot"Sirius's face drops briefly as he tries to hide his discomfort and everyone else laughs. Mar stands up and begins to walk toward our side of the room. Suddenly i hold my breath as she looks at James, She leans in towards him and he practically goes white, glancing at me, But before she reaches him she spins around and plants a kiss right on my lips. I laugh as she pulls away and she skips back over to Sirius. Both boys look astounded. Remus brakes the silence. "Anyway never have I ever....." The game carries of for a few house and we learn that. None of the Marauders has ever had a serious relationship, this question creating a little awkwardness as the unspoken one between Sirius and Marlene hung uncomfortably in the air. Other than that we discovered that me and Alice are the only ones who's never been caught outside after hours. Enfaces on 'caught'. The boys laughed but looked kinda surprised when I said this. Me and Mar are the only ones who have dated muggles and Sirius is the ONLY one who kissed a Slytherin girl. Thank god they said girl, there were several things found out about the boys but none of them surprising.