Chapter 60 : You Are The Only One

WARNING : My dear readers asked for smut, please enjoy it. This chap contains SMUTS, LACTATION KINK and MALE GIVING BIRTH.
××××××

London

Louis woke up in the dark and whimpered out

Louis woke up in the dark and whimpered out. He rubbed his arse against the bed. He reached behind him before rubbing on his hole with the pad of his finger. But that was not enough, he pushed his panties to the side before thrusting two of his fingers into his hole. He bit on his lower lip feeling the faint sore focusing on the pleasurable feeling.

He wanted to cry when he felt his dick rubbed on his bump with the swollen head peeking out of the panties. He mewled before squishing his face in the pillow and his eyes shutted tight as he kept thrusting into his tender hole while his other hand fisted the sheets. He wanted more.

He felt the mattress moving from behind him before a face was buried into his neck.

"Fuck! Baby are you horny?" Harry asked with his husky sleepy voice.

Louis just whimpered couldn't talk.

"God! You smell so good!" Harry whispered hotly into his ear before sucking wet kisses around his neck to his jaw.

"Arry..." Louis whined.

"Okay, okay sweetheart. Let me help you." Harry carefully removed Louis' fingers from his hole before he thrusted two of his fingers into the same spot.

"More..." Louis whined. It was not enough for him. He pushed Harry over and onto his back, a small gasp escaped Harry's mouth and Louis panted, rutting against his husband's thigh as he took Harry's half hard cock into his hand, stroking it. Louis stopped himself from coming right there on Harry's thigh, spreading his legs, louis sat on the toned thighs.

Taking Harry's prick in his mouth, he lapped his tongue around the tip as he occasionally dipped into the slit, licking the beads of precum. Louis stopped when he heard Harry groaned, looking up he saw Harry moved his head to the other side, moaning Louis' name. He closed his lips around the head before sucking on it like a lollipop.

"Baby! Feel so good!" Harry moaned breathily.

Louis shuffled up and sat on
Harry's hips, feeling the hot head of his cock slide against his aching rim. Whimpering loudly he watched Harry's face, gripping his large cock and pushed it against his rim stretching the poor lace to the side. Harry gasped out when Louis' tight and warm hole engulfed the head of his dick, his eyes flashed open.

Harry sprawled his palms against the big six months old bump feeling the warmness of the skin. But then he saw a very fucked out looking Louis on top of him, his feathery hair stuck up in different places and his lips
were red and swollen. He growled low in his throat before he tore the thin panties open from Louis' hips. His hands flew up to grip firmly on Louis' chubby hips, planting his feet on the bed before thrusting up into him.