Chapter 47 : Time Out

London

Harry suddenly halted his steps. He put the tray that he was holding on the kitchen island. He wanted to head upstairs when his iPhone ringing off. He glanced at the clock, 7.15 in the morning. "What is so important? Early in the morning at that?" he thought.

Hi picked his phone up. He frowned when he saw an unknown number. "Hello?"

"Hmmm... good morning! You're early today honey." The caller spoke.

Harry froze for a while. Xander! He gritted his teeth.

"Usually you're not a morning person," Xander continued. "What kind of dream was you having last night?"

"Where did you get my number? Don't you have anything important to do instead of disturbing me?" Harry asked him lazily.

Xander giggled, "I know that you're always busy. I've been trying to contact you for so many times before, but seems like you've changed your number without informing me."

"I'm sorry for keeping my privacy from a crazy stalker," Harry said.

"Hmm... please, you don't have to be sorry! I knew you were on holiday. Maybe you needed some privacy to think about my offer from that day. That was a pretty good deal huh?

Harry started to lose his patient. "This bitch really has a thick face!"

"I never had any intentions to make a deal with you. You're the delusional one. Don't you have any shame left?" Harry scoffed.

"Darling... maybe you should learn how to respect me." Xander raised his voice. "This is very kind of me to contact you. Who knows, you might change your mind. I think you should know that our two weeks agreement had ended last night."

Harry stilled. He knew that Xander was always a persistent guy. Harry sighed, "What do you want Xander? What will you get from all these?"

Xander laughed loudly wanting to annoy Harry more. "Harry, let me tell you something. This is the best satisfaction I could ever have." He whispered the last sentence. "Are you willing to gamble your name? Your company? Your parents' hopes? If our scandal comes out, you'll be very sorry."

"You're truly an idiot aren't you?" Harry snapped. "You know that no one's going to believe you."

Xander laughed again, "Too bad! I don't give a damn." He said seriously. "Come one Harry. You won't lose anything by marrying me. I just want to secure my future. I don't want to be a model forever. I want to settle down and have kids and have all the luxury one could give. And that person is you! You just need to divorce that boy."

Harry was furious. If Xander was standing in front of him at the moment, he would have already strangled him to death. "You're delusional. You know that I won't budge.

Xander grunted. "Fine! If you said so. I want to see for how long you can stand!"

Toot! Harry turned his phone off. He stared at the blank screen. He huffed his breath before he picked up the tray again and climbing the stairs heading to the main bedroom. In his hand, there was a tray contained a bowl of warm oatmeal, a glass of milk, a glass of orange juice, two pieces of warm toasts spread with butter and jam and a small cup of fresh mixed fruit.

He twisted the door knob with his left hand. He pushed the door open slowly, didn't want to wake Louis up. He put the tray on a small table near the window. He rushed into the bathroom and filled the bath tub with warm water. He headed into the bedroom again approaching the bay window. He pushed the white curtain open letting the sunlight pouring in. He opened the window for a little bit to let the refreshing fall's breeze in.