Chapter 53 : I'm The One Who'll Go

• इन्हें समर्पित: xxbazukaxx

London

"You don't believe me too Niall?" Harry's eyes were wide staring at his best friend who was leaning against the couch while crossing his arms on his chest.

"Harry, please don't be emotional. I believe you but the society don't. I think you should sue the paper's company," Niall suggested.

"Waste of my time!" Harry blurted out. "You think it's that easy? I'd rather keep quiet."

Niall shook his head, pitying his best friend who was drowning in the problem. "Barbara is furious at you," He mentioned.

Harry just shrugged his shoulders. "Let her be. Everyone's furious with me. Everyone's talking about me, even my staff. I don't even care anymore."

"Hey Harry." Niall walked away from the couch. He approached Harry who was facing the scenery outside through the floor to ceiling glass wall. "In this problem, you're not alone. I'm standing behind you. You're my best friend, until forever." Niall said while patting on Harry's shoulder firmly.

Harry turned behind him. He was touched by Niall's sincerity. He pulled Niall into a brotherly hug. Niall was always with him since they were young.

"As you can see, I cannot do even one work in here," Harry complained. "My mind is a mess right now."

Niall nodded his head understanding. "You're thinking about this too much."

"How could I not to?" Harry asked him, "Look at this!" Harry shoved a different kind of paper on his desk. "An exaggerated story. Every papers want to elaborate the story. My name has tainted. I don't want for this mess to effect this company's reputation.

Niall bit on his nail. "All of these are just momentary. When the baby is proven not yours, you can slap these papers on their faces."

Their conversation was stopped by a knocking on the door. Without being asked to, Lilly rushed in. Her face seemed panic and worry.

"Sir, since 9 in the morning until now, I had to answer many calls. A lot of reporter wants to have an appointment with you." Lilly reported.

"Just ignore them!" Harry said firmly. "I don't want any incoming calls. I don't want to talk with anyone."

"It's okay Lilly," Niall chipped in. "You can go do your work. Mr. Styles is not being himself now. You understand right?"

Lilly nodded her head. She understood her boss' situation right now. She could only help him about office matters but she couldn't judge him just based on the tabloids story.

"Since this afternoon, the reporters was camping in front of this buildings. The securities were doing a good job guarding the main entrance. I think that they were waiting for you to exit this building after office hours," Lilly informed before excusing herself.

Harry huffed annoyingly. He glanced at his watch, nearly 3.30 in the evening.

"You heard that!" Harry snapped. "They won't stop. You know that I never liked the entertainment reporters right? I don't think I can take this anymore. I just want to have my privacy."

Niall nodded his head agree with Harry. He knew that Harry was not only worrying about the scandal but also about Louis. About how to coax Louis to believe him. He had known Harry for so many years. He could read Harry's mind just with a glance. Niall shook his head.

"I have a suggestion." Niall voiced out. "I think you should take some days off. You need time to relieve your mind and to think of how to solve this problem.

Harry stared at him with tired eyes before he sighed, "Well, I think that is a good idea. I'll leave my work to you and Kent for a moment. You can ask Lilly about my schedule."

You Are The Only One (Larry Mpreg) *Editing*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें