Chapter 30 : Losing It

TRIGGER WARNING : This chapter contains non-con elements. So if forced sex ain't your thing, please leave now. I repeat, if you are sensitive to content like this please do not read it!

××××××

London

Louis ran his fingers through his wet hair. His body was wrapped in a fluffy white towel around his chest. He felt lonely alone in the big house. He had not seen Harry's face since he came back. When he arrived late in the evening, Harry's Jaguar was not in the porch, signing that the owner was absent. As soon as he entered his bedroom, he threw his body on the bed before lost in a deep nap. He was napping for 2 hours. He glanced at he clock showing 10 p.m.

He wondered whether Harry was already home. Maybe he had already come back when he was soaking in the bath tub. Maybe! He would went downstairs later to check.

He opened his undies drawer wanted to pick a panties. He was about to grab a white panties when his bedroom door was opened violently. His once tightly closed door was opened widely accompanying with Harry's furious face.

He was shocked with Harry's sudden present. He was aware of his lack of clothing situation. His single towel was exposing his damp smooth skin.

"You just arrived?" Harry asked harshly.

"For a while... late in this evening." Louis answered. He was quiet nervous with Harry's voice tone. "But you was not at home? Where did you go?" he asked calmly.

"Calming my mind," Harry simply said. He slowly walked approaching Louis who was standing near his bed side. He noticed that Louis was shivering. Maybe he was feeling cold or he was scared of him?

"How about Dad and our sisters?"

"They were just fine."

"Liam?"

"Liam? Louis flinched. His heart was beating faster. He stared deeply into Harry's face. He looked serious. Does he know? Did he saw? He was nervous.

"He's okay!" he answered quickly.

"Did you meet him?"

Louis nodded his head.

"Did you had a chat with him?

Louis nodded again. "Yes, as an old friend."

"Did you hold his hands?"

Louis froze. He bowed his face down looking at his pale feet. He neither nodded nor shook his head.

"So... he was the one who held your hands?"

Louis was still frozen.

"Answer me! Why are you being quiet?" Harry's raised his voice. "I want to hear it from your own mouth. Everything I've said is true?"
Harry closed his eyes shut. "Please... Lou... speak! Say no. Say that it was never happened. Speak! Shit!" he was screaming in his mind.

Louis was still standing quietly. His eyes were pooling with tears. He wiped it with the back of his hand.

Harry was furious. He felt like his pride was being played with. He felt that his pride was being stomped on. His ego as a man and a husband was scratched. The more he closed his eyes, the more his heart was aching. Louis silhouette appeared in his mind. His curvy body shape, his damp caramel hair with his fluffy fringes, his pink lips, his blue eyes. He grew restless. He wiped his face with his palm. He was trying hard to suppress his growing needs.

"Come on! Do not challenge my patience!"

Louis slowly lifted his face. He nodded a bit. "We were just... having a chat!"