Chapter 14 : Outing With Anne

(Lou's OOTD ^^^)

London

Louis was reading The Picture of Dorian Gray novel when Anne arrived in his home that Friday afternoon.

"Mom, how are you? How about dad?" Louis asked while hugging Anne.

"Oh, I'm just fine. Your dad's too. He said hello to you."

Anne smiled looking at Louis who seems shocked by his visit.

"I come to ask you to go out with me. Let's go window shopping!" Anne said excitedly.

Louis stilled. He hesitated whether to go out or not, and the book was inviting.

Anne noticed it. "What's wrong Lou? Don't you want to? Or Harry doesn't let you go out?" Anne tried to pry.

"Nothing mom. Harry is a responsible husband. He never scolded me." Louis lied.

"If that so, hurry up and change your clothes. I'll wait here." Anne said.

Louis doesn't have the heart to say no, so he went to his room to change his clothes. He wore a thigh-length black and red striped dress paired with a denim jacket. For make up he applied a light coat of brown mascara, some pink blushes onto his cheeks before he finished it with a cherry lip gloss.

To finish his looks, he wore his black choker, and styled his hair into a cute messy fringes. He's not exiting the room before he wore his white converse and grabbed his black backpack.

He met with Anne in the living room.
"So pretty my honey, let's go." She smiled before pulling his hand towards the door.

××××××

First they went to Selfridges in Oxford Street, but Anne still doesn't found the things that she wanted

First they went to Selfridges in Oxford Street, but Anne still doesn't found the things that she wanted. Then they went to Bond Street and Mayfair, but Anne still not satisfied. Their drivers' hands filled with plastic and paper bags. Lastly they went to Knightsbridge.

Louis' legs started to feel like jelly. They walked from one shop to another. They has stopped at Harvey Nichols, but Anne still filled with energy. Lastly Anne dragged him to Harrods to look for some clothes.

"Lou, look at this scarf. Do you like it?" Anne asked him.

"I likes the colour." Louis replied while stifling his yawn.

Anne noticed Louis' exhausted, "Let's go grabs some drinks first, my legs about to fall off." Anne said while pulling Louis hand softly with her.

They went to Ca'puccino to have some drinks and shared some delicious sandwiches and cakes.

They enjoyed their refreshments in a comfortable silence while looking at people antics passing by them.

"Mom, where do you want to go after this? Louis asked while nibbled on his sandwich.

Anne smiled, "Don't you want to look for anything else?"

Louis thought about his father and sisters. "Oh yes, I want to buy some presents for my family in Doncaster." Louis said smiling.

Anne nodded agreeing with him.

"Do you already have a dress for our company's upcoming anniversary party? She asked him.

"Oh, I haven't. Maybe I'll just wear my old dress." Louis remembered his prom dress that he just wore once.

"No no no, my baby Lou!" Anne gasped. "I'll take you for a dress fitting another day, let's just go home after we bought some things after this, I know you're already sleepy." Anne chuckled.

Louis laughed, "Alright, alright. I think we've already done here." Louis said before sipping his juice.

××××××

Anne tugged on his hand to enter a Max Mara store when they passed by one.

Anne picked a light blue cocktail dress before she draped it on Louis' torso. "Aww, it makes your eyes colour popped out Lou, you must pick this one." Anne said urging him to try it in the fitting room.

"Let me buy it for you", Anne said before he walked to the cash register after Louis tried it.

"Mom, you don't have to. You've already bought me a lot of things." Louis said holding her arm, "Also I rarely used Harry's card that he gave to me." Louis smiled.

In a lot of things, the only thing that Harry being generous with him is money. He had gives Louis a jet black card for him to use whether to buy groceries, to send money for his family or to buy things for himself.

Every month, he transferred a certain amount of money in the account. Maybe he thought that's the only way he can redeemed his bad attitude towards Louis.

Anne just smiled, "I know honey, but I still want to buy this dress for you. As a gift." Anne caressed his fringes out from his eyes.

Louis leaned towards the motherly warmth, "If you said so, thank you." Louis smiled before kissing her cheek.

"You're welcome honey." Anne grinned.

After they were out from the store, Louis saw a Stella McCartney lingerie store across the lane.

"Mom, can we go in there for a while?" Louis smiled shyly.

Anne just smiled fondly, "Of course honey, let's go."

Louis picked a couple of soft lace panties and some pairs of silk pyjamas and robes before he went to pay for the items.

After that, they went to some other stores to buy presents for Louis family.

When they were about to go to the elevator, Louis noticed a men's wear store. His steps stopped. Nice! He imagined Harry's face. He doesn't know why but he imagined how handsome will Harry looks when he wear the tie.

"What's wrong Lou?" Anne asked.

"Mom, do you think this one is pretty?" He tugged Anne's hand entering the shop while pointing at a dark grey tie.

"For who?" Anne teased.

Her heart's touched. It must be for Harry! So Louis really concerned about his stubborn son.

"What do you think?" Louis asked while caressing the silk tie. "Do you like it?"

Anne nodded. "Okay, it's nice. Harry loves colour like this. Just nice."

"Okay...." Louis smiled. He gave the tie to the assistant to be wrapped as a present.

His heart blossomed.

😊😊😊😊😊😊

Holler my beautiful people 😙
Another surprise random update 😅

I hope you liked it.

Till then....daaaa XOXO Adya 🤗