Chapter 2 : Problem

London

Night was still young in The Libertine, one of the luxury nightclub in London. Upbeats music could be heard from the VIP sitting area.

A wide smile stretched across Harry's face, showcasing his deep dimples. A smile that can make any women or men falling on their knees in front of him, offering themselves to him. A killer smile. The same smile that got him the most popular new model in London, Xander Ritz, a brunette model with killer legs and deep brown eyes. Eventhough Harry did not involved in the modelling world, but sometimes his face could be seen in the entertainment gossips. That's because not just modelling, Xander also started his way into acting.

"Come on Harry, this is a serious matter. Stop smiling like a Cheshire cat," Niall scolded. "I don't want to get arrested Harry." His hand that was caressing his girlfriend' hairs seemed to be shaking. " And I don't want to be fucking fired, we can't take this matter lightly. Kent is such a loyal man to your father."

Xander leaned his body towards Harry's and started to kiss his neck while his hand inched upward Harry's thigh. His Chanel's perfume smell started to distract Harry's attention combines with his lithe body latching on Harry's torso. Harry wondered if he took a bath in his perfume.

"Look Niall. Let's not talk about business here. I've come here to enjoy myself and your babbles is spoiling my mood. Come on Niall, stop worrying yourself, I'm guarantee there's nothing going to happen, you'll stay in your position okay?"

The truth was even Harry started to worry. It's his fault that Highs Tower project was closed down. And also because of him Styles Holding's investment gone to waste. The planned strategy gone wrong and his father's company had to bear the loss. He's sure sooner or later Kent will know about it and his father will end him.

"My life is at a stake." Harry mumbled.

"Honey..." Xander kissed Harry's cheek with his burgundy lips. "You're worrying me like this." Xander offered a glass of red wine towards Harry's lips. "Drink this and you'll feel better".

Harry took that glass and sips the liquid tentatively before putting it on the table in front of him. "Drink more honey, loose yourself a little," before he bit Harry's earlobe hotly.

"I can't honey, I'm going to drive us home tonight. Your apartment?" Harry whispered seductively into his ear while gripping his bare waist tightly.

"Ughh, come on now honey, I can't wait." Xander whined while rubbing his crotch against Harry's thigh.

Harry smirked wickedly. "Hey Niall, I'm leaving first, see you soon." Said Harry towards Niall whose been cradling his sleeping girlfriend in his arm. Niall just shook his head at him.

Harry and Xander walked out from The Libertine side by side with Xander's half upper body in Harry's arm. The club's visitors eyes lingered on them. And Harry just smirked proudly.

Author's note : So.....what do you guys think about this story up to this second chapter? Is it okay? What will happens in the next chapter? Stay tunes. Comments and suggestions are higly appreciated. XOXO Adya 😘